my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Geography Olympics

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Geography Olympics
Peter Nubile
VoivodFan
Member # 474

posted November 30, 2004 03:14     Profile for Peter Nubile   Email Peter Nubile     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes ladies and gentlemen, here is your chance to really make a difference for your country! How? By clicking on the following link and then engaging in a geography quiz which will test you - and your country brethren - on how well youse actually know where all the countries of the world are located on the globe. I just took the test and I actually improved Canada's score by (GASP!!!) 0.004%!!! Woopie!!!

Geography Olympics

YOUR RESULTS!!
Your Score
70.00%

Canada's Previous Score
55.223%

Canada's New Score
55.227%

Your impact:
Congrats, you have increased your country's score by 0.004%

--------------------

"Woah, ho, ho, and a pint of Hefeweizen!!!"

|  IP: Logged
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted November 30, 2004 07:48     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your Score 100.00%
Portugal's Previous Score 62.288%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portugal's New Score 62.367%

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted November 30, 2004 12:10     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Doesn't seem to work for me.

--------------------

Peter Nubile
VoivodFan
Member # 474

posted November 30, 2004 13:17     Profile for Peter Nubile   Email Peter Nubile     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woops, there was a slight error in the link. It should work now. This site seems to recieve alot of traffic so you may want to try again later if you are not at first successful... Oh sure Nuno, rub it in!!! Hmm, wait a minute, this Nuno person seems to be kind of familiar...

--------------------

"Woah, ho, ho, and a pint of Hefeweizen!!!"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan