my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » HAPPY THANKSGIVING

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 25, 2004 07:27     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just wanted to wish all the USA folks on here a Happy Holiday. I'm never thrilled about Thanksgiving, I don't really enjoy turkey or the other traditional grub that gets served with it.

I think it sucks that the pilgrims served a cooked ugly bird instead of hacking up some cows and grilling a bunch of steaks, now that would be a meal to look forward to. My only guess is that the selfish pilgrims didn't want to share the beef with their indian guests, and probably figured it was a good way to get rid of a lot of turkeys, all at once.

Have a god one folks. For everyone else... eat something good, for me!!!

My family came down to celebrate the holiday with me, and even though I have to work most of the day, I will be able to come home and spent the evening with them

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 25, 2004 11:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And to you buddy! Hey, you ever dropped a turkey in peanut oil and deep fried it? Now that's a good bird.
I got to work too but our boss is catering today...pretty nice of them to do that. Damn these evil corporations!!!

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted November 25, 2004 11:07     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aye, happy KTHXGiving to everyone.

Probly be feasting on some Turkey, Pig, and lobster flesh today. Asians love seafood.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 25, 2004 19:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez, the guy I work with was also talking about frying the bird and said it was great. My Mom did a great job, the traditional way. I still wasn't thrilled, but the stuffing rawked, and the pumpkin pie was yummy... heading out now for some apple cake my bro made... time to undo the pants!!!

--------------------

yawn

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted November 26, 2004 01:32     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Nice time with the family, good food and typical sanitized conversation. I always wanted to try the deep fried turkey, but apparently lots of people have burned down there houses in the process. We cooked ours on the BBQ for 6hrs

A-OK.

Oh, and for those of you unfamiliar with the Thanksgiving story, it goes like this: Ya see, back in the day, some Pilgrims came to shore and hooked up with some natives and learned to cook up and share some good grub. The Pilgrims were all bout it, and later brought more of their homies over. Then they began wiping out all the natives wit der Gat's. The end.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 26, 2004 02:01     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im enjoying a great thanksgivng feast...my old drummer has been over here telling me about him joining a band w/ the guy who taught me guitar back in the 80s.....add in the mexican food, and this had been a nice vacation......

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 26, 2004 10:54     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mind Running Slow:
.. . .typical sanitized conversation.

Not at my Thanksgiving dinner. One of our cousins is a flight attendant[read: waitress]and was telling my bro(Slug), dad, his girlfriend, my two Great Aunts stories about the goings-on during some flights. I was washing dishes at the time and every so often would catch a snippet of her stories...anyhoo, at one point I hear the word "drunk" and all of a sudden she breaks out with, "he came in her mouth"
Oh, my poor Great Aunt, who I'm sure is racking her brain about what exactly that means. She and everyone else at the table were laughing their asses off, however. Ah yes, Thanksgiving at the Velardez house.
Fucking awesome!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 29, 2004 09:58     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Not at my Thanksgiving dinner.

Yeah, after I heard "her mouth was full of cum" I tried to pretend that it wasn't happening! Don't forget her very religous MOTHER was also at the table Our dad suggested having the table exorcised. By the way, I hung out with her at the airport while we were waiting for our flights on Saturday and I told her that she was FUCKING CRAZY!!!

Speaking of....anyone here a member of the Mile High Club? Not me.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan