my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » IRON fucking MAIDEN!!! (the early days) (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: IRON fucking MAIDEN!!! (the early days)
ThaMerauder
VoivodFan
Member # 488

posted December 04, 2004 10:16     Profile for ThaMerauder   Email ThaMerauder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this dvd owns
btw the hidden stuff are anecdotes
you can see them on the docu dvd by selectin main menu untill nothing is highlighted then click enter on you're remote

|  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 05, 2004 03:01     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

When does part 2 come out?
I'm interested in hearing why they choose Blaze

Well, perhaps the "Blaze-era" might even fall under Part III from the looks of it...it seems as though Maiden are going to VERY thorough with this series!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 05, 2004 19:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:
Well, perhaps the "Blaze-era" might even fall under Part III from the looks of it...it seems as though Maiden are going to VERY thorough with this series!

woo hoo!!! I'll be at the record stores door the day each one is released. I'm sure as their carreer progressed they had a lot more footage created to capture their popularity.

--------------------

yawn

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 05, 2004 19:47     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ThaMerauder:
this dvd owns
btw the hidden stuff are anecdotes
you can see them on the docu dvd by selectin main menu untill nothing is highlighted then click enter on you're remote

I can't get this to work on my player.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted December 05, 2004 23:13     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Every metalhead needs this dvd

Just got mine yesterday!
And WOW what a great DVD.
Great to see such a quality footage for the early years with dianno.
The documentaries are very exciting too!
All in all, a must!

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted December 08, 2004 10:03     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just saw it last night......
Is Steve Harris the fuckin man or what?????
Very cool!!!
I have had the priviledge to meet the guys on a few occasions and yes they are very down to earth and respect there fans big time!!Saw them in Barcelona last year DANCE OF DEATH tour.and spoke with NICKO for a bit.He did not remember VOIVOD(ed hunter tour canada)but still shaked my hand and said"Good to see you again"when he split.
He scored major cool points for that 1..
IRON MAIDEN are as Pro as it gets!!!!!
ERIC

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 08, 2004 10:19     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EFORCE:
Is Steve Harris the fuckin man or what?????

That is exactly what I was thinking the whole time I was watching! Being young and determined, he kept the band going with the sheer love of playing music, not MAKING MONEY. He is definitely THE MAN!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 08, 2004 11:31     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Being young and determined,...[/b]!

...and hot as hell! Wish I could have had some of that back when he wore those striped spandex pants...mmmmm, mmmmm finger-lickin'-good.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 08, 2004 21:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok ok ladies calm down

Harris has always done what he thought was right for the band and aside from a handfull of poorly written songs and a lousy replacement singer... MAIDEN have been on their game for amny years

--------------------

yawn

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 09, 2004 00:25     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Quest For Fire" is one poorly written song!! What were they thinking?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 09, 2004 07:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
"Quest For Fire" is one poorly written song!! What were they thinking?

AGREED, and that's when they were writting great tunes. The beginning of Steve's 'crappy writting' stage.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan