next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The meaning of VOIVOD

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The meaning of VOIVOD
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 18, 2004 10:25       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod
It is believed that Voivod was once human and was raised to a demi-God status by Death in the First Battle. As to whether he was seduced by the evil forces or was imprisoned by Death is still a matter of debate. Certainly we know that Voivod was an awesome warrior and a leader of men before his defection to the side of Death and his minions.

He has managed to keep the hard steel armour from that time in which the man who he was is imprisoned and cannot escape.

Voivod was termed the Lord of the Shadow Warriors, who including himself numbered six in total. He was also referred to as the Warlord of the Apocalypse and ranked among the highest of Death’s servants. It is thought higher even than the Demon Princes.

From an ancient manuscript called the Astrakkaans Numeris it was written that:

“Set upon the world of Titan did the Voivod commit atrocities and cast he down the fortress of Megeiron to the wails of the forgotten and the damned on the eve of lost souls. Cruelly did he tear down the walls and take the tribes of Megeiron to the plains of Shabbad where he subjected them to many miseries and torments and the earth shook with his wrath.”

It is believed Megeiron was one of the first major towns or cities in the Femphrey region, and the greatest of all the tribes roaming that area.

It took both Titan and Throff to imprison him below ground, which is testimony to his power for they were unable to kill death itself and therefore could not extinguish his flame.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kenneth.beuden/FightingFantasy/Theology/Theology-V.html

IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 18, 2004 13:32     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dungeons and Dragons people suck wide cock.

Did I say people? I meant, of course, males. Show me a woman who likes D&D and I'll show you her penis in a jar.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 18, 2004 14:48       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that what this is,Dungeons & Dragons?
and if they suck so much how do you know what this is?

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted November 18, 2004 17:03     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Show me a woman who likes D&D and I'll show you her penis in a jar.[/QB]

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 18, 2004 21:39     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Show me a woman who likes D&D and I'll show you her penis in a jar.

LOL...Man, I didn't know D&D was so popular among the transsexuals in your area!

You should come and visit a friend of mine who's been a die-hard RPG enthusiast since he was about ten years old...he's also a self-educated blacksmith who makes and sells real top quality middle-age weapons and pieces of armor. He's married to a very, VERY good-looking woman who's just as crazy about RPG's as he is, and I even have proof she was born without a schlong!

Of course they both only started their hobby with D&D, nowadays they play and even make all kinds of RPG's including self-arranged LARP's (the strangest hobby I've ever seen )

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted November 18, 2004 22:38     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone wanna do a roll to see how fast Emlyn K Helicopter is refuted?

I saw a video a few weeks ago of a really low quality show where 4 chicks were playing D&D with a male Dungeon master.

--------------------

Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted November 19, 2004 10:24     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What the aim of this ???

Do you think the name come from this kind of stuffs ?

--------------------

My sky is black today

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 19, 2004 10:43     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I view this thread while wearing a +3 helm of indifference.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 19, 2004 13:47     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pardon me, I stand corrected in the term D&D. The correct term appears to be 'RPG Enthusiasts'.

Look, I don't give a rats rectrum if this very, very good looking woman is super into her 'Role Playing Games' (by which I mean Dungeons & Dragons, not Submarine Captain verses Concentration Camp Dominatrix) - and if this couple wish to spend their time roling dice and shuffling huge cards in the privicy of their own home/field of battle re-enactment weekend, it's their business, they're not hurting me.

All I'm saying is that theres something very, very fucking wrong with them, spending their time like that.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 19, 2004 14:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How is it you know so many details of the RPG goings-on?
My cock floats in a jar by my bed....

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 19, 2004 17:17     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i can believe you are all hatas on some old school RPG playas. altho a friend of mine just called "straight edge the new D&D" the other day, which is high-larious.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted November 19, 2004 22:54     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod (also spelled Vojvod, Vojvoda, Wojwod, Wojewoda, Voivode, Voivoda, Voievod) is a term of Slavic etymology denoting a military commander, later the governor of a province (from "voi", plural "voie" - "warrior(s)", and "vodit'" - "to lead"). It was used by medieval Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian etc. states, similar to the Turkish "Sanjaqbey". It was the highest military rank in armies of Montenegro, Serbia, the Kingdom of Yugoslavia and among the Chetniks. The term is often translated into English as "duke" and vice versa.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 20, 2004 08:31     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
I view this thread while wearing a +3 helm of indifference.

LMAO

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 20, 2004 15:40     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
How is it you know so many details of the RPG goings-on?
My cock floats in a jar by my bed....

!!!

Emlyn, I was just curious to know why exactly you think it's such a weird hobby. I mean, the role-playing people I know are just as "normal" as anyone. Nothing wrong with them IMHO.

"Helm of indifference +3"...rotfl!!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 20, 2004 15:57       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Slugbutt's post.I heard that one before and i think it is were Voivod got the name from.
The beginning post i thought was funny and i never heard it before so i posted it.I thought other Voivodians would get a laugh out of it but i never thought it would be this hot of a topic.

Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted November 22, 2004 10:26     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
[QB]I like Slugbutt's post.I heard that one before and i think it is were Voivod got the name from.
QB]

Yeah interesting post about the meaning of VOIVOD !
urely the only interesting post in all the thread !

--------------------

My sky is black today

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan