my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » "Man in the Trees"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Man in the Trees"
ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted November 17, 2004 22:50     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I downloaded "Man in the Trees" the "bonus" track from the s/t 'Vod album several months ago. And there it sat, forgotten about, on my computer. Now I copied it to my MP3 player, and listened to it for the first time in a long while.

And listened to it again. And again.

What a kick-ass tune! It's gotten under my skin big time. If anyone from the band is listening: "More like this, please!!"

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 18, 2004 01:00     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What ?? i never heard of it.....

where can i find this song ??

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted November 18, 2004 06:39     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There was a bonus track on the album?

Well, there was some weird ambient noise at the end, but no bonus track. As far as I know, anyway.

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted November 18, 2004 08:14     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think this song was only released as mp3 in december 2003, at voivod.net.
Have a look in the download section, maybe the file list will load better for you (for me it's always cut, php error etc..)

I LOVE that song, I was just playing it in my new mp3 player too.

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 18, 2004 08:23       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah i have that song but i thought it was from a tribute album.Never heard it was a bonus track before.
IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 18, 2004 08:24     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NO, it wasnt a bonus track for the s/t album. It was supposed to be on some tribute album for some german band (die kruzen, i think) and it may or may not have been released. It was released in mp3 form a year ago, tho.
Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted November 18, 2004 09:13     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Man in the Trees" is a cover version of a Die Krauzen song. It was supposed to be part of a tribute CD, but I don't know if it ever came out. Actually, it's been discussed here in the past ("More Rare Thrash Rips" topic and others).

Oh, and by the way, it's a GREAT track. For those of you who haven't downloaded it yet, do it today.

Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted November 18, 2004 14:14     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is all I got :

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\Web\noisecore.com\voivod\mp3x\index.php on line 76

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted November 19, 2004 01:08     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmm, guess I got the wrong info. It may not be a bonus track on the self-titled album, but it still rocks.

I've got the mp3, and several others do too. Maybe someone would be so kind as to put it in the download area of www.voivodfan.com?

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 23, 2004 06:41     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can someone please put this song for download please...

--------------------

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted November 23, 2004 17:55     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok if voivod.net doesn't work then...

Voivod_-_Man_in_The_Trees.mp3 (removed)

Credits to Yuri for posting it in the first place

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted November 23, 2004 18:39     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Reminds me of that part in Jack Luminous - XD is coming...

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 24, 2004 15:21     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice song. A little poppy though. Nice guitarwork by Piggy. I hope this is not the way the next album is going to sound like.
To much middle of the road imo.

--------------------

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted November 24, 2004 17:27     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, that's an excellent song, I'd like to hear the original version, what with Snake's voice being a bit annoying over all these catchy riffs and choruses.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan