my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Halloween 2004 (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Halloween 2004
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 29, 2004 18:50     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone dressing up this year?
I originally wanted to be Johnny Damon but found a "nice" Catholic school girl skirt and button up shirt at the Goodwill two days ago. I really wanted to wear a fake beard....hmmmmm, perhaps I can be the Catholic school girl freak with a beard.

Party on Garth!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 29, 2004 19:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm going as mathlete lindsay weir!!! freaks and geeks!
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 29, 2004 19:30       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats funny.I was gonna dress up as a guy looking for a hot sexy catholic school girl(without the beard of course).

Nia"s ?

IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted October 29, 2004 19:55     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Once in college I went as my mom. It was the only costume I could come up with on short notice. Carefully applied makeup, knee-length skirt, heels, blazer. This year I think I'll go as a homicidal maniac...they look like everyone else.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Cthon
Member # 156

posted October 29, 2004 20:47     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ill have to post pics of the couple outfit my girlfriend and i are wearing to a costume party tomorrow.

until then, just know that im shaving all the hair off my head tomorrow, hehe.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 29, 2004 20:55     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dressed up as a hoser this year.

...wait a minute, those are my regular clothes...

I guess that means...

It's not Halloween yet.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 29, 2004 21:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
ill have to post pics of the couple outfit my girlfriend and i are wearing to a costume party tomorrow.

until then, just know that im shaving all the hair off my head tomorrow, hehe.

Sounds to me like the giant human penis!!! and I can only imagine what your girlfriend will be

My best costume was when I had really long hair and a goatee and went as the post crucifixion JESUS!!! I looked awesome if I do say so myself.

--------------------

yawn

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted October 29, 2004 21:28     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was gonna dress up as King Diamond, but putting that off til I got the funds to do such a project.

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 30, 2004 03:28     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My friend snapped this pic of me this afternoon in dontown Portland. Am I a hot "Wonder Woman" or what?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 30, 2004 15:50     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm rolling on the floor over here, hypergrrl!!!!
I think I'll settle on going as Johnny Damon dressed as a Catholic school girl. This way I can wear the beard and the skirt.

I don't know schroeder, you gave me the oddest visual with that giant penis idea of yurs.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted October 30, 2004 20:32     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I put some white electrical tape on a black t-shirt and am going as a strung out priest. Mez, ask Amy to dress up like a little boy for me please. I believe its time for her "confession".
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 30, 2004 22:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Imran X:
I put some white electrical tape on a black t-shirt and am going as a strung out priest. Mez, ask Amy to dress up like a little boy for me please. I believe its time for her "confession".

Hahahaha....I'm sure she'd be happy to oblige you John Paul.

Great costume by the way Ms Hypergrrl!

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted October 31, 2004 01:59     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Halloween 2004.

Much better than Halloween H2O.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 31, 2004 10:59     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ne0rC:
Was gonna dress up as King Diamond, but putting that off til I got the funds to do such a project.

I did that 10 years ago:

By the way my eyes are on there, i could pretty much garantee that there was a bong nearby...

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted October 31, 2004 11:36     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HELLOWEEN.....You are my pride.....
HELLOWEEEEEEEN!!!!
Tres cool dude!
The KING RULES.......

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 31, 2004 12:33     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EFORCE:
HELLOWEEN.....You are my pride.....
HELLOWEEEEEEEN!!!!
Tres cool dude!
The KING RULES.......

Hehe... guess what was the first song i put on when i woke up this morning?

The fun thing is that we went to the bar after that shot was taken, and my 4 friends had KISS makeup... The DJ started goin' nuts about the "FIVE MEMBERS OF KISS IN THE HOUSE!"... Yah.. moron.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted October 31, 2004 12:43     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bloody Hallowe'en. Never really did anything much for it. Apart from sitting on the roof with a big bag of rocks and pelting all the little kids. "Trick, motherfucker!"

Okay, so not really. But with the filthy chavs around my area, it does appeal.

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted October 31, 2004 12:56     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
Bloody Hallowe'en. Never really did anything much for it. Apart from sitting on the roof with a big bag of rocks and pelting all the little kids. "Trick, motherfucker!"

Hah, I'll have to remember that. But the joke doesn't work in French, dammit.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 01, 2004 12:31     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Had a really cool all hallows eve here in London town. Hopefully I'll get my claws on some photos of what went on. T'was a classic!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 01, 2004 12:38     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, i want to see those!! we had a good halloween too, cross-dressing, white trash baby birthing, handcuffs, purses on fire... pretty great stuff.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 01, 2004 13:05     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Mom?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 01, 2004 15:20     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Priceless pics NIA

thanks for sharing.

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 02, 2004 08:47     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Hmm, look closely, I believe we have a

NIPPLE SLIP!!!!!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 02, 2004 11:23     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HEY STOP STARING AT MY BOYFRIEND'S NIPPLES!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 02, 2004 12:23     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah!!

QUIT UNDRESSING MY MOM WITH YOUR EYES!!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan