my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Stupid link of the day: Subserviant Chicken...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid link of the day: Subserviant Chicken...
Peter Nubile
VoivodFan
Member # 474

posted October 27, 2004 15:46     Profile for Peter Nubile   Email Peter Nubile     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Get the chicken to sit, jump, dance, twirl around, etc.. Just type in a command and hit enter...

http://www.subservientchicken.com/

--------------------

"Woah, ho, ho, and a pint of Hefeweizen!!!"

|  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted October 27, 2004 15:54     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Die worked fine, but the bastard pointed finger at me when i tried some basic commands

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Peter Nubile
VoivodFan
Member # 474

posted October 27, 2004 16:10     Profile for Peter Nubile   Email Peter Nubile     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, a very rebellious chicken! He got mad when I asked him to turn on the t.v.. He also did not seem to understand when I tried to get him to pickup the rope on the floor to his immediate right. When I told him to pickup the fur rug on the small sofa chair, he ran to the couch and immediatly started hucking the pillows at me! At least he knows how to do pushups and also fly around the room! He does understand more than one word commands, so try using simple sentences such as "stand on one leg"...

--------------------

"Woah, ho, ho, and a pint of Hefeweizen!!!"

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 27, 2004 17:43     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This was featured on here awhile back, all we need now is the "tar!"

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 27, 2004 19:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speaking of funny chickens...Has anyone seen the commercial, I think it's for Burger King? The boxing chickens. It's been running quite a bit during the World Series.

Ha ha, I wrote that before looking at the site. Little did I know it's the same damn chicken!

I told him to:
Eat Me
Fuck Me
& Lick his Butt, which is when he/it mooned me.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted October 27, 2004 19:44     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tell him to "mosh". honestly.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 28, 2004 08:03     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent! Air guitar works pretty well. Get drunk looked promising, but I guess it can handle it's beer!
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted October 28, 2004 20:56     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted October 28, 2004 21:14     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
check it out if you haven't already

Hank makes It Flat

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 29, 2004 18:47     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another Chicken story:

New Mexico, my home state, and Louisiana (I think) are the only states that allow Cockfights...Just this past week, Pamela Anderson wrote a letter to our Gov., Bill Richardson, expressing her "outrage" at the state's inability to ban cockfighting in New Mexico. As she says: "The world is watching." oooooh, we're scared.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan