my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Negatron, Kronik, and Phobos reissued Nov 1

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Negatron, Kronik, and Phobos reissued Nov 1
Mountain Metal
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 500

posted October 27, 2004 14:17     Profile for Mountain Metal   Email Mountain Metal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its has been hard to find these in the US lately.

They are reissued next week, so they should be available to most of the chains and indies again.

|  IP: Logged
EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted October 27, 2004 16:07     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
COOL news MOUNTAIN METAL!!!!
merci....
I will have to geta copy ha ha...
CHEERS

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 27, 2004 18:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EFORCE:
COOL news MOUNTAIN METAL!!!!
merci....
I will have to geta copy ha ha...
CHEERS

I heard these are pretty fuckin brutal and the singer is incredible, yo should definitley get these !!!

I guess we can't expect any extra tracks, huh!!! That would give me a reason to have a third copy of them!!!

--------------------

yawn

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted October 27, 2004 18:48     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I previouslly had a Russian copy of Phobos (read bootleg from Russia some douche sold me), guess ima have to pick up a legit copy.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 27, 2004 18:57     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I heard these are pretty fuckin brutal and the singer is incredible, yo should definitley get these !!!

ha ha!

I'll be looking for some Kronik!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 09, 2004 06:54     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone seen it already ? Are the covers the same? or what?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted November 09, 2004 07:05     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No the cover are not the same.
The Kronik one is truly better !

--------------------

My sky is black today

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 09, 2004 08:29     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are they somewhere on the net? Where?
I am curious

--------------------

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted November 09, 2004 14:32     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bought Phobos and Kronik today, to replace my originals that have been stolen...

same covers, with external cardboard covers like posted here:
http://www.voivodfan.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=002630&p=1
but it looks much better, it's matt cardboard, and the red is a lot darker

Maybe these are the european versions, and they are different in Canada and USA?
Heimdall, you said the other cover for Kronik was green, isn't it?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 09, 2004 14:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw these today at my local shop, but they were in jewel cases and the only cover that differed from the original was the Kronik, and it wasn't anything exciting. I had no real reason to buy these since there were no extra tracks.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 10, 2004 11:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I had no real reason to buy these since there were no extra tracks.

Shocking news! "I had no real reason to buy these...." ?!?!? Has Schroeder gone mad?

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 10, 2004 21:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Shocking news! "I had no real reason to buy these...." ?!?!? Has Schroeder gone mad?

Maybe I'm learning some self restraint

--------------------

yawn

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted November 10, 2004 23:34     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well i have a reason to purchase Phobos, again. i leaned over looking for my cd player adapter and set my elbow on Phobos, the cd not the moon, and broke it! drat!
and i don't have Kronik, nor do I smoke chronic.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 11, 2004 10:21     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey sluggymahn! Let's go cd shopping this weekend! I don't have Kronik.
...the cd not the moon...ha ha ha ha!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 17, 2004 10:52     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Purchased Kronik.
A little knotted up here in regards to the remixes. Not so sure I like that "sound" for Voivod.

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 17, 2004 12:19     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Purchased Kronik.
A little knotted up here in regards to the remixes. Not so sure I like that "sound" for Voivod.

But... ION!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 17, 2004 14:11     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Purchased Kronik.

Those remixes really suck. But "Erosion" is worth the purchase. I like the change of speed in the middle of that song...

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan