my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » H2FC

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: H2FC
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 23, 2004 11:09       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is the new Celtic Frost album "Probe" ever going to be released in my life time?

Really does it take that long to put an album together?

IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted October 23, 2004 20:22     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah, It's the metal version of Duke nuke'em forever

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

|  IP: Logged
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted October 24, 2004 02:01     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
Is the new Celtic Frost album "Probe" ever going to be released in my life time?

Really does it take that long to put an album together?

Not if you were born between 1930 and 1990.

I kinda pissed at Tom G's career decisions, myself, cause I loved what he was doing with Apollyon Sun in '98 but I think the window of time has passed for that to reach its potential. So..new CF? Or solo album?,,, whatever. I hope I still care by then. "Axl and Roses" might actually release there "forever in production" album before CF does. (granted, Axl reached his peak the same year (1988) that Tom reached his low)

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted October 24, 2004 02:42     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm happy to be a fan of John Frusciante: 6 albums in six months!

Next comes tomorrow...

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 24, 2004 15:30     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am very much afraid that it will never see the light of day. I would buy the album without hearing it first. Although i did that once with this band and i came home from a cold kermis...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 24, 2004 15:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
By the way the thread is called H2FC.
what does this mean:
Hommage to Feltic Crost ?????

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 24, 2004 19:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahah...I was wondering the same thing.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 24, 2004 21:57     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hahahah...I was wondering the same thing.

Heh, all weekend I've been thinking Feltic Crost? WTF? Too funny!

I share Mind Running Slow's frustrations with Tom G.'s career moves along the way... dead on about Apollyon Sun! And us Vodheads think we have it bad!?

Anything Tom, CF, or Apollyoon Sun releases though, I will buy. Cold Lake reissues excluded, of course.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 25, 2004 06:49     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:

Heh, all weekend I've been thinking Feltic Crost? WTF? Too funny!
Anything Tom, CF, or Apollyoon Sun releases though, I will buy. Cold Lake reissues excluded, of course.

Oh sorry about that.

Where is this CF webmaster hanging out??
Maybe he'll know something......

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan