my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Team America

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Team America
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 21, 2004 11:24     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"America! Fuck Yeah!"

Has anyone else seen the new Parker/Stone flick? Funny as fuck. The panther scene...oh gawd! I was rolling in my rocking theatre seat!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted October 21, 2004 13:07     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's not out over here yet. Have read good things about it, have read bad things about it. Guess it's one of those love/hate-movies.
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 21, 2004 15:12       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wasnt planning on seeing it because it looked stupid but right before it came out i heard a bunch of celebrities where bitchin about it because it makes fun of them and how they think everyone should drop everything and do whatever they say,which is funny as hell.
I'm glad someone saw how fucked up the celebrities are in this country and decided to make fun of them.
Bunch of over paid assholes wanting everybody to worship them just because they get paid insane amounts of money for doing next to nothing.

BURN HOLLYWOOD,BURN!

IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 21, 2004 18:19     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I heard Sean Penn in particular was upset at his portrayal in the flick. However, I saw no damning evidence toward his character so go figure. The Matt Damon puppet was funny as hell.
Screw the reviews! Go see it, it's sick and twisted, just like South Park and their last movie.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 21, 2004 19:48     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's great how these guys can do some of the worst animation and pupeteering in the history of entertainment and become millioaires!!! I guess that's what adds to the entire effect of what they are doing.

I don't get to see South Park too often, but the ones I have seen are funny as fuck

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan