my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » CONFESSOR Show Oct. 16th

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CONFESSOR Show Oct. 16th
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 03, 2004 11:13     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is to H and Vroom....I'm off that weekend by some miracle of fate. Raliegh ain't too far really so I'm gonna try to make the show. Do you guys want anything? H I definitely owe you! So let me know. Unfortunately though I think I remember that Meg already bought you a Confessor shirt...damn you Meg! A full report will be posted at METALLIVE
the dutch metal website I'm now working for. Wonder what my chances are of suckering Cthon to come along for the ride(and help with the driving)?

Any way one of you could email me an mp3 of one of their new tracks that I could play in winamp? I was having no success loading a song from their website.

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 04, 2004 10:34     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go on you spawny get!
Man, I'd love to see that show. Don't worry about getting me anything - I probably already have it (Cheers meg)! If they have girls skinny-fit shirts, I know a certain Nell who'd like one. Other than that just have a few beers for me, eh?!
I'll see what I can sort out mp3 wise. I'll email you.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted October 04, 2004 13:15     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell yeah!

We need a full report + photos and if possible Scott's underwear as evidence of you being there

That would be a great show to be at

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 18, 2004 06:57     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Come on then! Did you go? We need information!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 19, 2004 12:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very sorry....I couldn't make it.

Why?

Currently money and car problems....isn't it nice when these two things come at the same time.(Plus I just learned my ass may be getting laid off soon-another victim of evil corporate amerika!)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 19, 2004 15:23     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

Currently money and car problems....isn't it nice when these two things come at the same time.(Plus I just learned my ass may be getting laid off soon-another victim of evil corporate amerika!)

ooooh, Ouch! Sorry to hear such unhappy news. On a brighter note, the Red Sox are catching up to the Yanks. Well, ok, maybe it's not the best news for some people.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 20, 2004 04:57     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear that Mez ol' chum. Hope shit works out for you.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 22, 2004 10:13     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHEWWWWWWWWWWWW.....thankfully...I still have a job.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 22, 2004 10:51     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's good news Mr. Mezcalhead.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan