my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Negatron, Phobos, Kronik remasters (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Negatron, Phobos, Kronik remasters
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted October 06, 2004 16:54     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
have a look at www.projectfailingflesh.com - but it's a good idea to check vs-webzine anyway
the album is (finally) out in Europe, you can find it easily

hey I've seen the Phobos and Kronik re-issues in a store, with these new covers..
it's ok for Kronik, but why change Negatron and Phobos? oh well

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 06, 2004 20:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK with all the chatter about how great Phobos is, I desided to give it another listen. It's been a long long time since I've played it, and this is actually the first time I played with an open mind and not any preconceived idea of what I expected Voivod to sound like, and not thinking Snake should be singing.

Anyway... DAMN!!!! WHAT A GREAT FUCKIN RECORD!!!! Incredible songs, incredible vocals, great playing, and anyone that does a killer version of a King Crimson tune (especially one that could easily be fucked up if you can't pull it off properly) gets major props in my book!!!

This is the Hatross on steroids!!!

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 08, 2004 01:24     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've seen all 3 re-issues in the stores here and the only cover that looks different is Kronik. It doesn't look like the one posted here either. Also noticed that the back of the Negatron was inserted backwards in the tray! lol

If the Negatron was re-issued with the multi-media stuff, I would buy it.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 08, 2004 10:50     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
[QB]Phobos
Anyway... DAMN!!!! WHAT A GREAT FUCKIN RECORD!!!!
[QB]

I'm listening to it right now!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan