my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Goddamm I want a new Voivod album now!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goddamm I want a new Voivod album now!
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted September 29, 2004 23:10     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
just had to get that off my chest.

In related news, sun still = hot.

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 30, 2004 10:27     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He there, mind running slow.

idea: buy all OPETH recordings. You will get so hooked that a new Voivod recording can be delayed for some more time IMO.

just wanted that of my chest.....

sorry everyone.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted October 01, 2004 00:42     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MRS, I was feeling the same way about Social Distortion whose new album took 8 fuckin' years to be recorded (not counting a live record and two solo CDs by the band's leader Mike Ness which were released in the meantime). Well, it was well worth the wait and just can't have enough of it!

With that said, it's time to join you and start complaining about the new Voivod!! With Glen Robinson on board it's likely to be a new classic. Expectations are high!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 01, 2004 01:33     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Eddy:
Well, it was well worth the wait and just can't have enough of it!

me either!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted October 01, 2004 05:08     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
bah, the new Mastodon is also a good one to chew on until the day will come...
it is fukkin awesome!!!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted October 01, 2004 06:24     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
E-FORCE"evil forces" and PROJECT:FAILINGFLESH"a beatiful sickness"
is not so fuckin bad either ha ha!!!!!!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted October 01, 2004 06:33     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EFORCE:
E-FORCE"evil forces" and PROJECT:FAILINGFLESH"a beatiful sickness"
is not so fuckin bad either ha ha!!!!!!

'course not!
but Ive been listening to that EForce record since almost one year... time for another one eh?
Eric, any plans to visit us in the north east (Strasbourg, Metz, Nancy...)???
cheers!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 01, 2004 10:11     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mind Running Slow:
just had to get that off my chest.

In related news, sun still = hot.

Your profile says you're in Seattle so enjoy that sun while you can, MRS, before Ms. Helen blots it out!! A friend of mine suggested that I get some sort of face mask just in case. They give it a 70% chance of erupting soon

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted October 01, 2004 10:30     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tres SOON!!!!!
stay tuned....
CHEERS
ERIC

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 01, 2004 12:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree with Neverman...do yourself a favor and buy the new Mastodon.

Opeth? yes, if i'm having trouble sleeping...

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted October 02, 2004 00:45     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Your profile says you're in Seattle so enjoy that sun while you can, MRS, before Ms. Helen blots it out!! A friend of mine suggested that I get some sort of face mask just in case. They give it a 70% chance of erupting soon

yES, Indeed, ole' Mt. St. Helens is looking for a Gasmask Revival! Ha! No, really it's just pissing, nothing like 1980. But thank you all voivodfandians, for all your suggested metal-fixes. I just listened to DH for the first-time-all-the-way-thru-in-years and I feel fine now.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan