my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » How to win the hearts of The Ladies

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to win the hearts of The Ladies
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted September 24, 2004 15:19     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Next time you're at a bar, walk up to a sweet l'il gal and offer to "push in her stool".

It works!

|  IP: Logged
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted September 24, 2004 21:03     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats similar to the punch line for a very well known joke.
Q - "Whats the most popular line in a gay bar?"
A - "Can I push your stool in for you?"

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted September 25, 2004 01:35     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://linesthataregood.com/

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 25, 2004 02:55     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Or how'z 'bout: "Hey baby, I bet if you had as many dicks poking out of you as you do in you....you'd look like a porcupine!"

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Peter Nubile
VoivodFan
Member # 474

posted November 19, 2004 11:24     Profile for Peter Nubile   Email Peter Nubile     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How to win the hearts of the ladies? One word:

Cocaine!!!

--------------------

"Woah, ho, ho, and a pint of Hefeweizen!!!"

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted November 19, 2004 12:38     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How about being yourself? Oh wait, that doesn't work.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 19, 2004 13:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peter Nubile:
How to win the hearts of the ladies? One word:

Cocaine!!!

Hahahaha....the best method so far. Lying helps quite a bit too...atleast for me..

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 19, 2004 17:14     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mezcal has never failed to tell every girl we meet (while gesticulating wildly towards me) that "this guy is loaded! for real!"

which cracks me up intensely.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 20, 2004 08:43     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the caveman days must have been great.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 20, 2004 15:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
Mezcal has never failed to tell every girl we meet (while gesticulating wildly towards me) that "this guy is loaded! for real!"

which cracks me up intensely.

Hahaha, yes, I think I remember that. Windjammer correct? I think I ended up laying on top of one of those heifers out on the deck wasted off my ass.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 20, 2004 17:52     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hatross!!!!
where've you been?
Dirty Caveman, you.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 20, 2004 19:28     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh Mez you're just an old school romantic, arn't ya?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted November 22, 2004 10:31     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A lot of money and thousands of bitches will do everything for you !
Sad but true !!

Money and sex rules this fucking world !!!

--------------------

My sky is black today

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted November 22, 2004 10:35     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Donald Trump is a ugly motherfucker, but he gets all sort of poontang.

--------------------

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 22, 2004 10:50     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:
Or how'z 'bout: "Hey baby, I bet if you had as many dicks poking out of you as you do in you....you'd look like a porcupine!"

Best Ever!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 22, 2004 10:56     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmm, yes. A tres knobby porc-epic, non?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 22, 2004 12:14     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go and watch 'North By Northwest'. Cary Grant will show you the way to treat the fairer sex. He's the fucking daddy.
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 24, 2004 09:01     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You don't think Cary Grant ever used the 'push in your stool' line on Tippy Hedren, did he?

HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted November 30, 2004 09:52     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i wanna go on the prowl with mezcal!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 30, 2004 12:16     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm gonna come out and visit my cousins in LA sometime. I'd love to hang out with you and Mustard Man sometime. And yes, abusing the hearts of ladies will definitely be in order.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 01, 2004 10:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, check your email.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan