my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Check out LIFEISABUSE

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Check out LIFEISABUSE
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 23, 2004 15:14     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks to one of our members: NEUTRINO, you are the man! I found this record label out of San Fran. Neut, was telling me about this band Le Scrawl. Sounded interesting so I found their American distributor....Life Is Abuse records. What a great site and amazing collection of bands!!! Go to their media section and check out groups like the aformentioned Le Scrawl, Unpersons, YETI(XD I think you would love these guys), Lost Goat....I ordered immediately and three days later had the package in hand. These guys were actually cool enough to include really sweet tour posters as well. Posters nice enough to frame.

If your looking for fresh music:

LIFEISABUSE

Here's a great write up on YETI's latest album:

YETI

Homepage for Le Scrawl:

LESCRAWL

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 23, 2004 17:01     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Asunder are fucking cool. Top-notch doom!

Thanks a bunch for the link, I'll be sampling a lot of this tuff over the weekend, I think.

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted September 24, 2004 11:11     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey this label looks great, lots of crazy stuff...

checking out Yeti - oh yes I can hear the Magma influence here, but also a lot of Soft Machine! (and maybe Can, Faust, Goblin...)

They're on tour in October - oct. 8th in Portland with Yob & Point Line Plane

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 26, 2004 17:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If nothing else, dl Yngwie Fucking Malmsteen bye Brian Kenny Fresno.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan