my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » For all fans of great music(if you live in Britain)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For all fans of great music(if you live in Britain)
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 21, 2004 22:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW, You lucky bastards!! Do any of you guys like Dillinger? Their new one is good stuff...but obviously you should go to check out the amazing Davide Tiso and EPHEL!!!!

Italian jazz-metal combo EPHEL DUATH will take some time off from the recording sessions for their new album, entitled "Pain Necessary To Know", to support THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN and POISON THE WELL on their upcoming U.K. tour. Confirmed dates are as follows:

Nov. 25 – Portsmouth, UK @ Wedgewood Rooms
Nov. 26 – Oxford, UK @ Zodiac
Nov. 27 - Leeds, UK @ Cockpit
Nov. 28 - Bristol, UK @ Fleece And Firkin
Nov. 29 - Newport, UK @ Barfly
Nov. 30 - Wolverhampton, UK @ Wulfren
Dec. 01 - Exeter, UK @ Lemon Grove
Dec. 02 - Manchester, UK @ Academy 3
Dec. 03 - Edingburgh, UK @ Liquid Rooms
Dec. 04 - Glasgow, UK @ Garage
Dec. 06 - Newcastle, UK @ Nuu Global
Dec. 07 - Nottingham, UK @ Rock City
Dec. 08 - Northampton, UK @ Roadmenders
Dec. 09 - London, UK @ The Forum
Dec. 10 - Brighton, UK @ Concorde
Dec. 11 - Colchester, UK @ Arts Centre

"Pain Necessary To Know" is scheduled to for release next spring via Elitist/Earache Records.

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 22, 2004 06:30     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DIllinger Escape Plan can suck my left nut, but I'm there for Ephel Duath in a flash. Thanks a bunch for pointing this out, Mezzy! The Fleece and Firkin is a really nice venue, too.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 23, 2004 11:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, seriously Lync if you can make it to this show I want a full report. Tiso in my opinion is the most gifted musician in metal right now. Yes, I know that's a huge statement to make. But the guy's work is mind-boggling!
If there is any way possible you could get me his autograph, a shirt, his fucking shoestrings, I don't care.....I would be eternally grateful. Wonder if he'd hang out at the merchandise booth? I'll pay your damn ticket in. Let me know. Sorry you'd have to fight all the punters there to watch Dillinger.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 23, 2004 13:21     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll see what I can do, hee hee.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 24, 2004 08:24     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I'll be trotting along to the london date. I'll post a report if someone returns the favour by going to see Confessor in NC on October 16th!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan