my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » AHHHHHHH Yeahhhhhhhh

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AHHHHHHH Yeahhhhhhhh
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 13, 2004 19:39     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
feekubg ubg vert giid!!!!!!!!!!! Youknowitbaby!!!!

#5..........and counting.................

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 13, 2004 20:15     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
crazy southern folks
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 13, 2004 21:50     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahaha..... btw mez, blacky is wearing your shirt now (it was too big for me) and i kept the photo!!!
Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted September 13, 2004 22:01     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I knew I could pop in here and get a smile,
it's been an awful last several days with
each incident worse than the last. Now Ivan is jeopardizing my weekend in Atlanta. Anyway, hello to all.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 13, 2004 22:23     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe... Five beers and he's ripped.

Panzy.

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted September 13, 2004 22:24     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mezcalhead * we are connected *
mezcalhead : Is it bad to be drunk at 7pm on a Monday night.
mezcalhead : ??
mezcalhead : I don't care, I'm ripped thanks to Skully's DA vid
mezcalhead : Holy mack that was great!!!
mezcalhead : okay, time to go walk the dog
mezcalhead : is it time for another beer I think so
mezcalhead : am i still connected?
mezcalhead : amazing...my fingers are tingling
mezcalhead : its a strange sensual sensation
mezcalhead : I'm listening to Flawless Structure now....Nuclear War is playing...my head is spinning
mezcalhead : I don't what the fuck song is playihng now...
mezcalhead : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhyesssssssssssssssssssssssss
mezcalhead : beer#5......................
mezcalhead : feekubg ubg vert giid
mezcalhead : my ehae is really gonene hurth in the morning.
mezcalhead : yeah meya head toooo
mezcalhead [Mon 20:30] * we are disconnected *
MadMeg * we are connected *
MadMeg : LOL
MadMeg [Mon 20:45] * we are disconnected *

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 14, 2004 16:10     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 14, 2004 16:26     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heimdall:

mezcalhead : feekubg ubg vert giid

Is he speaking German?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 14, 2004 21:19     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think that was supposed to be "feeling very good". I thought it was so clever I copyed and pasted to start a new thread. Amazingly no headache this morning.

Glad someone in the Theriault homestead could wear that shirt. Better look out Nia, that shirt still has some of my babe magnetism lurking in the fibers. Don't let him go out by himself with that on.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 14, 2004 21:39     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! hoo boy, that was funny...babe magnetism...hahahaha....
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 14, 2004 22:38     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! We have to co-ordinate a drinking party online sometime. That would be hilarious. Nobody would be able to type anything right and it wouldn't matter, coz everyone would be to drunk to read!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 15, 2004 08:08     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
coz everyone would be to drunk to read!

Actually, chat trails would be made, and we would be able to read AFTERWARDS!

THAT would be great!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 15, 2004 18:39     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Layla's Dad:
I knew I could pop in here and get a smile,
it's been an awful last several days with
each incident worse than the last. Now Ivan is jeopardizing my weekend in Atlanta. Anyway, hello to all.

Sir, you guys better get the hell out of there like pronto!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 15, 2004 19:23     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So when is this Chatroom Drinking party gonna happen?

(Hello Layla's Dad!)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 15, 2004 20:22     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Everyone was dead sober here, but I thought the topic was relevant:

mezcalhead says to MadMeg: so who had better hair? mike or harry....or maybe uffe?
MadMeg : hm....tossup
mezcalhead : a safe answer
MadMeg : depends on what you like...Mike has very nice hair, but Harry's is definitely metal
MadMeg : actually Nell has the best hair
mezcalhead : ohhhhhhhh, now we're getting somewhere
mezcalhead : sorry, for changing the subject
MadMeg : I always wished I had long straight hair like that
MadMeg : well, I'm off work! so you boys can go back to your discussion
MadMeg : have a lovely evening
mezcalhead : yeah, i could go both ways
mezcalhead : take care meg
MadMeg [Wed 20:40] * we are disconnected *
xCthonx : my hair is the winnah. but only because i got a 20$ haircut for free last weekend
mezcalhead : whew, the big 20 eh?
mezcalhead : i haven't cut mine since feb
mezcalhead : its starting to look fairly decent
xCthonx : sounds very emo
mezcalhead : uh, like very emo dude
xCthonx : haha, well you are very welcome to come emo on out to columbia any time, now that you have the required hairdo
mezcalhead : hmmmm...think I'm gonna go to circle takes square dot com to try an mp3, see what all the talk is about
mezcalhead : yes, home of southern emo

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 15, 2004 21:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its seems the chatters can't stop talking about their hair and other related subjects:

imran: What should we discuss?
mezcalhead : hmmmm....well, now that meg is here
MadMeg : what, you wanna talk hair again?
imran : Meg, how is you?
MadMeg :
MadMeg : I'm doing great, how're you?
imran : Oh I love talking about hair!
imran : I'm dng well, thank you.
mezcalhead : imran is a metrosexual like me
MadMeg : oh dear
imran : Hes obviously misook me for someone else, Meg. Im a certified flammer to the core of my very being.
MadMeg : explains a lot actually
mezcalhead : hahahahahahah
imran : Hey!
MadMeg : I was beginning to worry about this hair obsession
MadMeg : not you, Imran...Mez
imran : Hehehe
mezcalhead : meg, did you read the latest chat trail under AHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH
imran : What exactly is a 'metrosexual' and while youre explaiing that to me, can someone please tell me what "Emo" is?
mezcalhead : it should look familiar
MadMeg : yes I did
MadMeg : yes it did
mezcalhead : i believe its like a straight guy who has gay moments
MadMeg : a metrosexual is a heterosexual male who is in touch with his feminine side
imran : Does that mean a man that masturbates like a woman?
MadMeg : spends about an hour a day on hair, etc....
imran : Shit, I spend 8 hours on mine.
mezcalhead : hahahaha, now we're getting dirty
MadMeg : takes me a grand total of about 20 minutes to get ready in the morning...I think a metrosexual boyfriend would drive me nuts
imran : SLeeping on it that is. Its an infernal mess, but thats why Mez likes me so, aint that right Mez?
mezcalhead : then look no further meg, you can have both of us at once
imran : Im shy, I need a few drinks first.
mezcalhead : we could spend the entire day in the bathroom getting ready, all three of us
MadMeg : do metrosexuals like hockey?
imran : lol!!
imran : I cant stand any sport.
mezcalhead : only if you're holding the stick!
imran : Ive never in my life sen a sporting event of any type, I shit you not.
MadMeg : well nevermind then
MadMeg : in that case, I have a feeling I'd drive YOU nuts
imran : Im smoking a cigar.
mezcalhead : sorry, that got out of hand
imran : In order for one to be driven nuts, one must first have a functioning brain whiich is something I dont have, I assure you.
MadMeg : what got out of hand?
imran : Too much lube, Mez?
MadMeg : too much information

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted September 16, 2004 00:05     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Sir, you guys better get the hell out of there like pronto!

Probably so. Tammy gets off work in a little while and we'll decide what to do. The thing is we have reservations in midtown Friday and Saturday for that Progpower USA V gig at Earthlink this weekend. This storm kinda keeps shifting west ever so slightly, so I'm kinda holding out on bailing. I want to get an idea of how bad our area is going to get hit before we do anything. I certainly will not leave my little kids here with no power, Progpower or not. I might have to drag one of the teens with me to watch the little ones while Tammy and I stagger down West Peachtree. The teen that'll get the call for that is sort of moping around now, hoping we won't require her services. Regardless of what happens, we probably have tonight to sleep on it. With any luck, I'll be checking out Savatage and a bunch of others in a couple days. That is, if Ivan don't pound Atlanta too.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 16, 2004 05:57     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
but Harry's is definitely metal

Yes! Back of the net!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 16, 2004 07:58     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Phew, glad to know i'm not a metrosexual!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 16, 2004 11:18     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
MadMeg : a metrosexual is a heterosexual male who is in touch with his feminine side
imran : Does that mean a man that masturbates like a woman?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan