my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Washington, DC (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Washington, DC
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 01, 2004 12:05     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Haven't you two figured out to post fotos yet?
er...no, I haven't!
Hypersis, call your dad. Maybe he knows what's going on.

"Call your dad"? Isn't he your dad too...
Seriously, I think we need to call this thread something along the lines of...
The Hyper-Family Message Board since I don't think anyone else is reading or responding here.
And if you are, Go See Native Roots In Seattle If You Live There!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted October 01, 2004 12:32     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm in Seattle, but unfortunately I won't be here this weekend. Got a wedding (and subsequent reception) to go to on the other side of the mountains. Fun fun fun! (No really, it will be - come on, the wedding dinner is BARBECUE, how can this not be fun!)

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 01, 2004 18:50     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmmmm...barbecue. Well, that's too bad MadMeg. Is there an open bar at the reception?

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted October 05, 2004 00:31     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We were actually in Tacoma Mad-Meg and I'm sure you know all about the 'Tacoma Aroma'!
Damn that is one stinky town!
It was my first time in Seattle and what a fine city it is! We took a ferry ride, drank some coffee, ate some yummy salmon, drank some coffee, watched dudes tossing fish and crabs thru the air at the Pike market and drank some more coffee!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted October 05, 2004 10:31     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah yes, the Seattle Experience. If you're not twitching by the end of the day, you weren't really here.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 06, 2004 16:56     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
These pictures are way better than mine, so I am just going to post the link to their website....

Red Earth in DC

....oh wait, here's one....

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 06, 2004 19:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those are great photos!
Way better than mine. Slugbuttress, I miss Para la Mentira...
Please put that song back in your set rotation...Please.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan