my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » So it looks like I'm gonna be...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So it looks like I'm gonna be...
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 12, 2004 04:06     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...a Daddy for the second time! Missus Vampire is due to unleash my spawn on May 1st, 2005. Spawn number 1 (Leah) will now have a partner in the quest to rule the earth. Just had to share it with you folks her coz were brimming with excitement here!
 |  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 12, 2004 07:52     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CONGRATS Man!! That is great news!
Picking out names yet?

You should name it after someone here at VVF.
(No...not me...someone else like Skulhed, Mez, or MadMeg)

Cheers!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 12, 2004 08:20     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CONGRATS NUC!!!!

Love the way you worded that!!!

--------------------

yawn

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted September 12, 2004 10:42     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations! 2 is even more fun that 1 - trust me on that...
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted September 12, 2004 11:55     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn VVF's are breeding like bunny rabbits.

congratz Mr Vampyre...

breed on !

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted September 12, 2004 14:06     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations and good luck.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 12, 2004 15:17     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations, Nuke! Good luck, and take care of yourselves!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 12, 2004 16:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Way to go man!!!
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted September 12, 2004 16:46     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
congratulations, and good luck!
maybe a new member for your daughter's band?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 13, 2004 02:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am intrigued by baby news since I plan on having one of "those" some day soon (the next 5 years)

Name it Nuclear for me and you haha

--------------------

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 13, 2004 06:00     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks guys! The name game has begun, which is always fun (can't we name it Piggy? works for a boy or a girl?) and we're starting to get the nursery plans going. Still got lots of shit from when Leah was little, but we do need a new stroller and car seat and some other shit like that. Fun stuff.
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted September 13, 2004 06:57     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great news, congratulations!!!!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 13, 2004 09:47     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe! Congratulations, Vampiro Nuclearo! My wife and I are thinking about number 2 for next year, so that's nice to see that other people are in this bizness!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 13, 2004 10:49     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
(can't we name it Piggy? works for a boy or a girl?)

hahahaa!
The news put a smile on my face...now, back to work.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted September 13, 2004 18:16     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
My wife and I are thinking about number 2 for next year, so that's nice to see that other people are in this bizness!

That sounded dead wrong.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 13, 2004 18:40     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
congrats nv!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 13, 2004 22:44     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations NUKE!!! I wish my sperm were as "potent" as your nuclear warheads! ha!

For me, it's been almost a year of trying with Mrs. Legion...to no avail.

I hope I'm not shooting blanks, or that my "full-metal-jacket" keeps ricochetting off her cavern walls!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 14, 2004 16:05     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats, man! One day The Iron Gang will dominate Earth!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 16, 2004 02:42     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations NucV! Expect LOTS of fun moments in the future, kids are at their best when they've got somebody close to their own age to fight with

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 16, 2004 14:21     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats Nuke! Great news indeed! More VVF spawn to one day rule the Earth!

I gotta ask, how the hell do you guys manage to get anything done with kids and all?! I seem to barely have time for a quiet shit and I only have my boy.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan