my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Pics from London 2004 (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Pics from London 2004
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 13, 2004 09:16     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the pics, guys, again this is fantastic!!!

Oh, and look, somehow I ended up on a picture: that's me on the chatting pic, on the screen, saying hello!!

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 13, 2004 11:49     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a great bunch of party people! Love the pics of the planes, names of which I don't know either, MadMeg. Nice leather pants Emlyn!
Glad everyone made it out alive.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted September 13, 2004 12:31     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool pics. Seems like more fun than I could handle.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 13, 2004 18:01     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well. I don't remember any of this.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 13, 2004 18:42     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Well. I don't remember any of this.

so it was a good time then.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 14, 2004 05:57     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, that's a great bunch of pics Vroom! Speciell tackar för jättefina flygplanbilder!!!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 14, 2004 06:27     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks V.
You must also check Meg's out, Her post is in the middle of page uno. Some pretty nice Snuff pics in that one

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 14, 2004 16:08     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted September 14, 2004 21:33     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
No. I'm not Chris DeBurgh. Fuck him. He sucks.

HARHARRR! Thought you could outwit me, Chris?

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 15, 2004 08:01     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to the VVF Celebrity Club, Chris DeBurgh! Most of the celebrities on VVF are bassists, so it's refreshing to have a pop singer for a change!
psychoblast
VoivodFan
Member # 110

posted September 15, 2004 10:43     Profile for psychoblast   Email psychoblast     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chefren, your such a poser

Nice pics, especially those plains.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 27, 2004 11:53     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
vroom...whilst at a friends place last week, I scrolled through the pics of the planes for my boyfriend and he was able to identify every damned plane. I was impressed.

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 29, 2004 17:26     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why can't all birds be astounded by one's plane-recognition skills?

You'll be telling us you can breath through your ears next.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 29, 2004 18:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Plane-recognition skills are a plus, boys! A wise choice to use those plane-recognition skills when trying to pick up on said birds...NOT the "Hello, may I push in your stool?" line. Which is a lot easier said than done.

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted September 29, 2004 19:49     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahaha!

man the voivodfan chicks are hott !

Meg.. are ya married yet ?

Peter Nubile
VoivodFan
Member # 474

posted September 29, 2004 21:52     Profile for Peter Nubile   Email Peter Nubile     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah really! I wonder if it's already too late to invite her up here to Canaduh for a few days of B' 'n B' (Beer and beer!)... Perhaps next spring? Then again up here in Vancouver we don't have a charming couple like H and Nell to host a small dinner party but unless... We can talk xXniaXx and Blacky to hold a small meet 'n greet in Montreal sometime... Then again, I know that xXniaXx has been known to spend some time in White Rock and over in her favorite town of Nanaimo on Vancouver Island... Perhaps we can get them to fly out here for a couple days as well... Hmmm... So please spill the beans Meg, are you currently involved with anyone? Inquiring minds want to know!

--------------------

"Woah, ho, ho, and a pint of Hefeweizen!!!"

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan