my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Pics from London 2004 (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Pics from London 2004
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 11, 2004 22:41     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's my pictures from a fantastic week.
Mez had problems reading the other thread on dial-up so i started a new one.
Vroom's captures

Meg has ton's of fantastic ones too. I think she will have them ready pretty soon

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 11, 2004 22:53     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool.
I'm officially jealous now.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 12, 2004 00:00     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After a 13 hour work day this was very cool to come home to and look at all the great photos and see some face for names on the forum.

H is one lucky SOB to have found a beuatiful woman with great taste in music, as revealed by her King Crimson Discipline T shirt (the same design I just got tattooed on my shoulder), not to mention I'm sure she enjoys EOLB, and Hangnail, and Collapse etc... Women with good taste in music are hard to find. Nell, Meg, Luna, Hypergrrl, NIA, and any of the other ladies here who's ID fails me due to too much work... THANKS for being so damn COOL

You all look like you had tons-o-fun and it was nice to pictures of places I've heard about, thanks for sharing.

Now back to my miserable boring life

--------------------

yawn

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 12, 2004 00:12     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
not to mention I'm sure she enjoys EOLB

i hope she does since she's the bass player! heh.

and meg you are the cutest thing ever.

also, the UK Snuff championship is the best pic ever. really gorgeous.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 12, 2004 00:53     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those pics made my day!! One day I'll come over there too. Hopefully sooner than later!!

Embaby, the Mini is awesome sir!

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted September 12, 2004 01:14     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like everyone had a great time. It just hit me how long it's been since I've had a real vacation.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted September 12, 2004 01:47     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
excellent... nice to finally see you guys (a cool gang indeed).
the pictures made my day too with a few laughs.

em that car IS saweet !

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 12, 2004 01:51     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, this is what its all about. wish i could have been there.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 12, 2004 04:01     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome pics! Looks like you guys had a blast. We need to do a North American version of this...only everyone has to come to Winnipeg.
Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted September 12, 2004 11:11     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
We need to do a North American version of this...only everyone has to come to Winnipeg.

Ottawa.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted September 12, 2004 11:52     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
eastcoast U.S. (we partay hard)
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 12, 2004 13:56     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice pictures! I never quite realised how much you liked aeroplanes before now, Vroom.

As an aside, you're all crazy. Haha! Looks like you had a great time!

Nice house, H!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 12, 2004 14:04     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
As an aside, you're all crazy. Haha!

you're just figuring this out now?

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 12, 2004 14:22     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was not the only one into Airplanes. Mr Helicopter knows what there is to know about winged warriors too.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 12, 2004 14:38     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No words can describe how cool this whole thing actually is. Still waiting for a day-by-day report, tho.

THE SHOCKING TRUTH: AngelRat DOES look like Chris DeBurgh!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 12, 2004 15:15     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

you're just figuring this out now?

What can I say? I'm a bit slow.

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted September 12, 2004 16:36     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
awesome pics! sure looks like a great time, I wish I could have shown up...
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted September 12, 2004 18:22     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, here you go - a few more pics of our trip to merry olde England. There are sadly a few gaps - for instance I didn't get any pictures of the crowd of crazy people watching the football game...or Emlyn's face at having to endure a football game...or all those rollerbladers when we left the football game to go meet Em's friend. I'm still pissed that I didn't have my camera with me then. Talk about a photo op.

Anyhoo...here you go. Thanks again to Emlyn, Harry and Nell for their fabulous hospitality. I hope you guys had half as much fun as we did.

London VVF "Convention"

(apologies for the occasional typo and bad grammar....I've already found some errors but I can't be bothered to go back and fix 'em. )

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted September 12, 2004 19:27     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice pics Meg. AR looks so like Chris de Burgh.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 12, 2004 22:50     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Convention"?
See what happens with you budget?

*shit eating grin*

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 12, 2004 23:24     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another long day of work and I come home to see what real people get to do to have fun...AGAIN!!!

Thanks for posting the lovely photos Meg,
Ya looked great with the white belt, ya shoulda bought it!!!

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 12, 2004 23:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I set the pic of Vroom, AR, and the Emster knocking back the guiness as my wallpaper! Like Schroeder said, its great to come home after a shitass day at work and have something great like this waiting for ya! Again, Mega-Thanks!!!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 13, 2004 02:13     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You fuckers rule...blast all ya's

Thanks for all the visuals and what-not's...

I don't think AR looks like Chris Deblahblah....maybe because I don't know who Chris Deblahblah is :laughing insanely drunken psycho guy:

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 13, 2004 05:02     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent smudges guys! Next time we're coming to your town!
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted September 13, 2004 05:16     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the photos, guys!
The last pictures before you left made me sad "...last time we're all together before the flight..", "...last pint before i leave, alone, for the airport..."
i miss you guys. you were fun.

next time i i'll try and keep a 'normal' face for a couple of pics though.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan