my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » MSG

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MSG
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 03, 2004 12:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sluggy, er, Robert and I went to see MSG and Ulli Roth last night. I think the average age of the crowd was, oh I dunno, 53!
Ulli was great and old. Old, old, old. He played lots of Vivaldi's Four Seasons, I think Spring and Winter. He stood in front of a giant screen on which was projected all manner of acid-trippiness...and a hot female orchestra during the Vivaldi set.
I think I liked him better than MSG, who seemed pretty tame and old as well. His bass player looked like a deranged crackhead. I'm glad I didn't pay for the tickets, but the guy who gave us the tickets was Wasted! He left the parking lot right before me and proceeded to hit my truck and another car before taking off...que Mike, you drunk bastard.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 03, 2004 13:24     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Michael Schenker!!!

--------------------

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted September 03, 2004 18:01     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never actually heard MSG, but I love his work in UFO.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan