my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hurricane coming your way Cthon, Mez (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Hurricane coming your way Cthon, Mez
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 02, 2004 12:15     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guys...here is a little gift for ya.

Better batten-down the hatches & hang on!
I suggest listening to Voivod - Tornado durring this event.

But in all seriousness...hope everyone makes it through ok.

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 02, 2004 13:04     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It doesn't look like a very good time to be vacationing in the Virgin Isles right now does it

I too hope you guys come out of this one unscathed.

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 02, 2004 16:59     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
unless the storm gets freaky, we are in the clear. weve been hit by two hurricanes/tropical storms in the last 2 weeks (my g-dad's nursing home had a tree fall on it last week!), so its getting really old. but it doesnt look bad here, as of right now (predicted):

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 03, 2004 01:37     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dear sirs....

as being dutch and all i wil stop complaining about the weather ok??

sorry for you having these storms.

have a nice and wind-free weekend...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 03, 2004 04:04     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha.. youre going to die.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 03, 2004 08:40     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Haha.. youre going to die.

LOL! Classic Skul!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 03, 2004 10:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uhhhh....Cthon that little map you showed looks fine for Charlestonians....but as for where I live? Hell, i'm right in the path!!! Only good news I heard was that its supposedly slowed down to category three. But one thing with hurricanes...they are totally unpredictable. No telling where it will go.
Kula, you say tornado??? Try a thousand tornadoes cause that is really what its like.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 03, 2004 10:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The paper here says it's the size of Texas. At times I'm happy to be in the Fucking Desert.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 03, 2004 14:23     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya hear that Mez?...hehe...The size of Texas!

You wild-eyed southern boys are about to get a Texas-sized ass whippin!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 04, 2004 00:06     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Uhhhh....Cthon that little map you showed looks fine for Charlestonians....but as for where I live? Hell, i'm right in the path!.

haha, since you live pretty much on the georgia/ south carolina border, im thinking stick with the phone sex job and skip the geography teaching position, Mez, hahahaha....dony worry, you can always come hang out w/ me tomorrow.

[img] sushi +beer{/img}

--------------------

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted September 04, 2004 00:11     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Arrr... We don't get any of this bullshit in the Great White North...

seriously...
Hope everyone's allright.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted September 05, 2004 14:55     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hows it going down there guys ? i see its centered over orlando at present... power and phone lines down ?
i've a buddy who just bought a house in ft myers this is the second hit since then.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 06, 2004 13:52     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im about to enjoy some mussels from the grill at my sisters Labor Day cookout in beautiful Jo-ja. we are cool here so far, going back to south carolina later in the evening.

--------------------

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted September 07, 2004 23:36     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey man, like u remeber that band "Hurricane?" They had that video for the song "Hurricane" from the album "Hurricane."

WELL, THAT SUCKED TOO..

good luck down there.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 10, 2004 22:24     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey......Mezcalhead......Cthon......

Sending you another one......

Now its time to kiss your ass goodbye.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 10, 2004 22:35     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
3 fucking hurricanes in rapid succession. Makes you wonder why people live there at all.
Peter Nubile
VoivodFan
Member # 474

posted September 11, 2004 01:02     Profile for Peter Nubile   Email Peter Nubile     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy Jesus, I wouldn't want to be in the Florida Keys right now! It's been predicted that a storm surge between 6 and 12 feet high could be heading that way!!! A friend of mine is on the verge of packing up his pet beaver and getting the heck out of there! Talk about being between a rock and a hard place! A six foot storm surge on one side and a beaver dam burst on the other!!!

--------------------

"Woah, ho, ho, and a pint of Hefeweizen!!!"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 11, 2004 17:36     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
3 fucking hurricanes in rapid succession. Makes you wonder why people live there at all.

Because it only gets down to about 60 degrees in the winter.

Well, Frances only dropped about five inches of rain on us. Don't know what this one will do.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 11, 2004 20:30     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i dont know if you guys noticed, but the link Hatross posted in this thread is updated every time i look at it. looks like this ones heading to mexico?

well, im sure Kula wont be crying over THAT.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 12, 2004 00:12     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good luck guys, hope you are all safe.

mother nature is a bitch!!!

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 12, 2004 00:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What would be funny is if this bad boy went up into Texas and dropped 15 inches of rain on Dallas and flooded out Kulatopia. Well, funny in an ironic way.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 13, 2004 07:44     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not a chance buddy. Since i am flying that Hurricane by Remote Control from my evil
underground Headquarters in an undisclosed location...all southern Republicans are DOOMED!

hehe.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 13, 2004 17:12     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
waitaminute.....i thought Bush controlled the giant horrible weather machine. KULA=BUSH!

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 13, 2004 18:50     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh hello! Kula lives at Bush Central...he's right in the mix man...

Hey, I'm pretty sure I've got the 26th off. Why don't you just wait till then to come down to Savannah? I'll call you tomorrow when I know for sure eh?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 13, 2004 20:58     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry, amigo, i no can do a sunday show in Savannah. however, if you are up for a sunday show in West Ashley, im going to Johhny Olas (across from Genes) to see:

Breather Resist (Jade Tree Records), Coliseum (members of Black Cross), Hot Cross (Level Plane records), LickGoldenSky (ex turmoil, Level Plane records), one local tba @ Johnny Olas - 15 magnolia rd. charleston, sc 29407. 8pm/more info soon

matt is coming from columbia, and tim is coming from savannah for this one. thats THIS sunday, btw. i actually think you would dig all these bands....half of them compare w/ Dillinger Escape Plan in style, basically. this is supposed to be a tech-fest, im guessing. im really debating on the savannah show this friday right now...i feel TIRED.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan