my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What is this?????

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is this?????
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 01, 2004 01:22     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From Brave Words.......

VOIVOD - European Reissues Due In September [Rarities - 04.08.30 08:30:59]

Canada’s VOIVOD will see a few titles from their back catalog reissued in Europe on September 20th through the Blackend label.

Titles scheduled for reissue include Kronik (1998), Phobos (1997) and Negatron (1995).

In related news, as previously reported, France’s Nihilistic Holocaust Records are preparing a Voivod tribute album for an upcoming release. Acts set to be features on the release include NOMINON (‘Live For Violence’),.MAUSOLEUM, CHEMIKILLER, DECEASED, E-FORCE, ORDER FROM CHAOS and many others.

More information on the forthcoming Voivod tribute album will be available soon.

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 01, 2004 04:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why re-release them ??

They did not sell that good and i wonder if 1000's of people are waiting for them. By the way real fans should allready possess them.

Better re-release Nothingface remastered...
nd KT and DH

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 01, 2004 07:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
Why re-release them ??

They did not sell that good and i wonder if 1000's of people are waiting for them. By the way real fans should allready possess them.

Better re-release Nothingface remastered...
nd KT and DH

I'll second what Paul said, and also add the original mix of Angel Rat in with the reissue series.

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 01, 2004 07:55     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aren't Outer Limits and Angel Rat TOTALLY OUT OF PRINT? These two should be the number one reissue priority, imo.

Oh, and KT and DH remastered in 3 CDs box-set, that would be nice!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 01, 2004 16:32     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it's high time RRROOOAAARRR!!! was given the same treatment was War & Pain.

RRROOOAAARRR!!! is the most under-rated LP in Voivods fine cannon, and what would really float my boat would be if the original line up were to re-record the whole album, now that they can play their instruments and know how to record a fucking album properly.

I mean, jesus, that record is the exact opposite of 'easy listening'!

Cor, am I feeling troll-ie today!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 01, 2004 18:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Emlyn, is MadMeg over yonder yet?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 02, 2004 02:48     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The great trip begins on Saturday.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted September 02, 2004 02:59     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Aren't Outer Limits and Angel Rat TOTALLY OUT OF PRINT?

sure, but the right$ to the both of them must be TOTALLY OUT OF REACH...

KT or AR re-masterd would be nice... they deserve it more than the records released in the 90s IMO...

honestly, needs Kronik be re-mastered?
I say no!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan