my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod - comic style

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod - comic style
Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 31, 2004 21:03     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i just got a great book in the mail today, Manchild by Brian Walsby. he is an underground punk cartoonist who has been using punk and metal bands as his inspiration since the 80s...anyways, on the first page of comics, he is referencing Dimension Hatross, haha! i thought that was pretty cool. here is a sample strip on drummers with an interesting note at the bottom: my favorite drummers

even the back of the book has a crudely drawn picture of Killing Technology, pretty rad. you can check out more samples and order the book HERE the Pushead strip is high-larious.

sorry for the spamming, but i got quite a kick out of reading this book today, and figured some of you might, as well.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 31, 2004 21:15     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehe
Steve Shelton and Lombardo too
Nice bunch of drummers there

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted September 01, 2004 15:43     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This one is awesome! Thanks for the link and info.
D. Boon

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan