my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Just had to say... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Just had to say...
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 30, 2004 22:53     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have to say that without this place my life would be totally different. And I'm not exaggerating there. It was the channel that brought metal back into my life for one. Number two it allowed me the chance to meet some truly great people. Number three, it is the reason I got to meet my high school hero. So its a pretty important place to me.

And of course I'll throw some money toward it.

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 30, 2004 23:58     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Count me in for anything that is needed, financial or otherwise... This site, the cool people, and the Voivod goodies are unequaled!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 31, 2004 00:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Count me in for anything that is needed, financial or otherwise... This site, the cool people, and the Voivod goodies are unequaled!

Sir, where the hell have you been? Mezco has been worried about his buddy.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 31, 2004 06:42     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Count me in.

This site must stay alive. MUST. Warriors Of Ice, unite, and Build Your Weapons!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted August 31, 2004 07:47     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Include me in on this contribution thing too. Gotta keep this site alive by any means necessary.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 31, 2004 08:03     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Count me in to keep the beast alive!

Hey, how about a benefit show? Wouldn't that, like, totally rule? VOIVODFAN-AID!

Just imagine the line-up:
BLACKCLOUD
SISTER EXCHANGE
EOLB
ARGOR (aaaaarrrgggghhhh!!!)

and of course, the house band, featuring celebrity members of the forum:
Tom Araya
Cronos
Blackie Lawless
Robert Trujillo

all singing "We Are the World" to help this site!!!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 31, 2004 10:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha ha! Who gets to sing? Tom or Cronos?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 31, 2004 10:24     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Ha ha! Who gets to sing? Tom or Cronos?

They will do nice vocal harmonies, like the Beach Boys.

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted August 31, 2004 10:40     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and of course, the house band, featuring celebrity members of the forum:
Tom Araya
Cronos
Blackie Lawless
Robert Trujillo

These people have posted here, or am I just very gullible?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 31, 2004 11:02     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Imran X:
These people have posted here, or am I just very gullible?

No, they are actually regulars on the forum! Tom Araya goes by Slaytanic, and he makes us believe he's some brazilian dude (yeah right, they don't even HAVE computers in Brazil, nice try, Tom!). Cronos' nickname is Warcorpse and is a huge Voivod fan (people think that Voivod were inspired by Venom, but really, it's the other way around), and Blackie Lawless makes us believe he's Blacky from Voivod, but we know better. And Trujillo is slugbutt, we have pictures to prove it. Voilà!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 31, 2004 11:09     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Tom Araya goes by Slaytanic, and he makes us believe he's some brazilian dude (yeah right, they don't even HAVE computers in Brazil, nice try, Tom!).

Bah.

Hey, considering that all of the guys are bass players, we still need guitars and drums for the house band.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 31, 2004 11:51     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You forgot Barney Greenway! (Knickerzohnonof). Hee hee hee.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 31, 2004 12:12     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaÿtanic:
Hey, considering that all of the guys are bass players, we still need guitars and drums for the house band.

Gee, you're right, Tom, I didn't even noticed!

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted August 31, 2004 13:58     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm in for a contribution. Just say when corpse!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 31, 2004 16:12     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now i'm gonna have to pay to piss off all you people!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 31, 2004 17:35     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaÿtanic:
Bah.

Well, I know slugbutt, ahem...Robert Trujillo can play some mean guitar.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted August 31, 2004 18:56     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
Now i'm gonna have to pay to piss off all you people!

Yes you will numero 6 and so will i, never said it before GREAT SITE WARCORPSE.

Ps:Organic sounds count?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 03, 2004 13:34     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be donating

I love this place, I have been here 2 plus years and aiming for many more

--------------------

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted September 06, 2004 09:32     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Count me in to keep the beast alive!

Hey, how about a benefit show? Wouldn't that, like, totally rule? VOIVODFAN-AID!

Just imagine the line-up:
BLACKCLOUD
SISTER EXCHANGE
EOLB
ARGOR (aaaaarrrgggghhhh!!!)

Wooo-hoo! i'm in! where do i sign up?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan