my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Just had to say... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Just had to say...
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 29, 2004 21:59     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks to warcorpse for this place. After reading in another thread that he has sunk @ $350.00 into this site, I felt I just had to publicly say that rocks.

I don't frequent this place as often as I used to (busy fella), but I still appreciate it and everything he's done to create one hell of an awesome online community.

This ain't no brown-nosing or whatever some may call it, just a genuine thanks from one Voivod fan to another.

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 29, 2004 22:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hails to Warcorpse and VOIVOD

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 30, 2004 00:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hands down the coolest people I've had the pleasure of chatting and sharing great music with.

Yeah, we've had a small handfull of assholes infiltrate to board but no one who's really fucked things up to make me leave. I'll give thanks to the moderators for "taking care of buisness" when needed.

Warcorpse has done a spectacular job setting up the site and making different catagories for assorted topics. Sometimes I even for get about all the other great info that adorns this site aside from the kick ass chat and forum section.

Three beers to Warcorpse and the others involved for bringing together the coolest bunch of muthas from all around the world.

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 30, 2004 06:26     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love coming to this site. Every now and then.
Do not want to miss it for the world.

1000x thanks.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 30, 2004 07:39     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats for sure!

I'll jump on the love pile here too and say Thanks Warcorpse!

You provided a kick-ass place to come to at a time when most of us were being banned elsewhere.
And on top of all the troubles I stir up from time to time...you havent banned me from here yet!

Mega Cheers for Warcorpse and all the cool people here at VVF!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 30, 2004 08:00     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivodfan is like home. Or like Cheers, the place "where everyone knows your nickname".

Thanks Warcorpse, for the best Vod site on the web, and thanks to the great people, wherever you are, for making this forum great (cos it's the people who make the forum, it's PEOPLE! PEOPLE!! SOYLENT GREEN IS MADE OUT OF PEOPLE! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!!)

(sorry, got a little carried away here. please carry on with the discussion.)

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted August 30, 2004 10:38     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, thank you. Although I don't write much, I love to read the posts here nearly every day. This forum is always my second "klick", if I go online.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 30, 2004 10:39     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Indeed! Although I don't take advantage of all the downloads, I've been turned on, er, yes, turned onto a lot of great bands here. Y'all are loaded with information, some of it useless but mostly I come here for some good, hearty yucks. My favorite is the Top Ten Black Metal Photos.

Viva El Warcorpse!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 30, 2004 10:41     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Corpsy's my bro. Nuff said.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 30, 2004 15:14     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hook up the Paypal funding. I'll fork over some dough to help keep this place going.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 30, 2004 15:24     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup...

Set something like Paypal up and i'll contribute with some Swedish crowns to keep the machine running.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 30, 2004 15:29     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, if youre in, i'm in! (yah i know,lame)

In all seriousness though, we can keep this machine afloat.

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted August 30, 2004 15:37     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Most definitely - this site must not die.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted August 30, 2004 15:40     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have no problem kicking in some money if it will help this site.

This is the one place where you can talk about music without catching a lot of negativity from the trolls that are so common on just about very other board I frequent. People here will bash each other about politics and then talk like old pals when it comes back to music.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 30, 2004 15:47     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shit, I'll send you my fucking spare change in a brown paper bag by carrier-pigeon if it keeps this place up. This is still the best, sanest music community on the web.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 30, 2004 16:53     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha, i would gladly pay to keep this site rocking. even if i wasnt a silly moderator.

this is probably the finest music fan site ive ever seen, Warcorpse, take a bow.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 30, 2004 17:04     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Self-destruct?!? NOOOOoooooooo!
Cthon's signature best sums up what I love about this site. You can have as much money as you need.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 30, 2004 17:26     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will gladly send some Kuna's your way when i get to Croatia.
Yes...they are called Kuna's.

I am currently in talks with the Croatian Finance Ministry to change the name to Kula's.
As of yet, no decision has been made.

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted August 30, 2004 17:43     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol #6 !

this place should not die!
come on, money shouldn't be a problem
I'm ok to contribute of course

to the death!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 30, 2004 18:01     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Dude, if youre in, i'm in! (yah i know,lame)

In all seriousness though, we can keep this machine afloat.

hell yeah the fans will keep it afloat, im down with that, set up a paypal account.

please dont delete skul

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 30, 2004 18:38     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Count me in for this pay-pal thing.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 30, 2004 18:59     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:

please dont delete skul

Quit acting like a dolt and i wont.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 30, 2004 21:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FEEL THE LOVE!!!!

Fukin' A right, we'll keep this site alive and roooaaaring.
I'm in for a contribution. Warcorpse has done it all by himself thus far, and it's our turn to show him how much we appreciate all the work and $$$ spent.
I'm in like 'bleach on black'... that's a Swarm line BTW.

peace out

--------------------

yawn

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted August 30, 2004 22:11     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

I'm in for a contribution. Warcorpse has done it all by himself thus far, and it's our turn to show him how much we appreciate all the work and $$$ spent.

Count on me, I'm in for a contribution too!

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 30, 2004 22:41     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want to see this place burn down in flames!!! btw, I hate everyone here!

Just joshing...I love you guys!

*I'll sell myself on the street corner for pocket-change if I have to*

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan