my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Enslaved News!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Enslaved News!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 23, 2004 10:22     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From Blabbermouth:

Norwegian extreme metallers ENSLAVED have set a November 8 release date through Tabu Recordings for their new album, "ISA". The follow-up to last year's "Below the Lights" is being recorded at Grieghallen Studios (last two ENSLAVED albums, MAYHEM, EMPEROR) with the production power-trio of Jørgen "Sir Duperman" Træen, Eirik "Pytten" Hundvin and ENSLAVED. Mixing duties will be handled at Duper Studios (last two ENSLAVED albums, KAIZERS ORCHESTRA, JAGA JAZZIST) by Sir Duperman. A U.S. release date has yet to be announced.

|  IP: Logged
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 23, 2004 12:32     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
!!!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 23, 2004 12:44     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck yeah. I knew a new record was in the works, but that's a lot sooner than I expected. Let's hope it's as good, or better, than Below the Lights was!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 25, 2004 11:42     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do these guys ever tour the US? I would love to see them. Looking forward to the new release.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted August 26, 2004 08:44     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder how it will sound with Dirge Rep out of the band?
I saw them in Cleveland last year on their way back to the east coast after the Milwaukee Metalfest appearance and they were pretty good. Check out the Live Retaliation DVD.

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 26, 2004 13:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cleveland, huh? That sounds cool! So I guess that answers my question.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 26, 2004 14:56     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greg, if I remember correctly, you said there were like ten people at that show you saw.
Yes, definitely buy the Live Retaliation dvd. Worth every penny. I loved how the singer said before each song, "alright gregor!!" which must mean people or something. Since this was their dvd you would think he could figure out something else to say between songs.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan