my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Top Ten Ridiculous Black Metal Pics (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Top Ten Ridiculous Black Metal Pics
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 20, 2004 08:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TOP 10 MOST RIDICULOUS BLACK METAL PICS OF ALL TIME
http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/top10/10blackmetal.html

Hey! Gorgoroth made #8!
Check out #3, Immortal. hahaha!

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 20, 2004 10:34     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How could you take any of those bands seriously... at least once you're older than 15 and have somewhat of a grip on reality!!!!

It amazes how many of these bands still exist and how big the black metal scene is.

NP: King Diamond!!!

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 20, 2004 10:36     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha, I'm making a fool of myself laughing! I especially like the comments.

I love those top 10 lists. So pointless, yet so funny.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 20, 2004 13:54     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's nothing.
Wait til THIS is unleashed on the world!
YOU SHALL DIE!!!

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted August 20, 2004 15:59     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard that Argor is even better than Dimmu Borgir... Is this true?
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 20, 2004 19:49     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"fuckin' black metal Comanche"!! That's fucking funny

I agree with Schroeder and King Diamond rocks

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 21, 2004 05:10     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blom, the Black metal Panda.
I heard that it was Argor that got Venom into playing Black Metal instead of tuned down Country & Western in the late 70's.
Is that true?

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 21, 2004 10:06     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroom:
Blom, the Black metal Panda.
I heard that it was Argor that got Venom into playing Black Metal instead of tuned down Country & Western in the late 70's.
Is that true?

Blom is Cronos' dad.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 21, 2004 13:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Guidon mentioned Dimmu. Ever seen true Dimmu fans? I saw a bunch of them in Detroit at a DB gig which was pretty hilarious. Dudes wearing black leather skirts. They're not even scary because they all wear the same little outfits. Where's the individualism?
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 22, 2004 02:26     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What about Marduk?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 22, 2004 04:39     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
or "Profanatica"

kinda steals the cake, and there's nothing wrong with me in saying..ha! I really don't give a shit.

--------------------

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 22, 2004 05:39     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No more ridiculous than these fags

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted August 22, 2004 07:43     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Guidon mentioned Dimmu. Ever seen true Dimmu fans? I saw a bunch of them in Detroit at a DB gig which was pretty hilarious. Dudes wearing black leather skirts. They're not even scary because they all wear the same little outfits. Where's the individualism?

Yeah, even emo-scenester kids are scarier than that...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 22, 2004 08:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Come on Nuc, at least KISS were from the 70's and aside from Alice Cooper they took the makeup and stage act and alter identity to a whole new level. These black metal wackos are a dime a dozen.

Ya gotta give props to KISS for what they started, what they created and how big the thing became. Yea, there music and songs are average, at best, with a few really good tunes; but they are living legends.

--------------------

yawn

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted August 22, 2004 09:24     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After just smoking a hash joint,
I must say this really makes my day!!!!!!!
FUCKING CLASSIC!!!
hell ya!!!
ERIC

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 22, 2004 10:15     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Come on Nuc, at least KISS were from the 70's and aside from Alice Cooper they took the makeup and stage act and alter identity to a whole new level. These black metal wackos are a dime a dozen.

Being from the '70's gives no more cred than than being from the '90's or what ever.

quote:

Ya gotta give props to KISS for what they started, what they created and how big the thing became. Yea, there music and songs are average, at best, with a few really good tunes; but they are living legends.

No, not at all. Only if you like them do you need to give props to them for creating what they did - as for how big the thing became, so they're good at marketing. Big deal. People will by shit on a stick if you convince them it will make them happy.

quote:

Yea, there music and songs are average, at best.

Exactly.

quote:

they are living legends.

No.

I'm not raggin' on Ki$$ fans. I just think their look (and sound) is quite lame, and even stupider than some of the clowns shown in those pics. Innovative? About as much as any wrestling gimmick from the same time period.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 22, 2004 10:33     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EFORCE:
After just smoking a hash joint,
I must say this really makes my day!!!!!!!
FUCKING CLASSIC!!!
hell ya!!!
ERIC

Hash Joint! Fuckin aye!
Havent had one of those in years.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 22, 2004 14:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guidon:
Yeah, even emo-scenester kids are scarier than that...

Hahahahaha....very true sir! Were you aware that one of our own here at VVF is total EMO....His username starts with C and ends with THON.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 23, 2004 01:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NUC, OK I'll have to agree with your points that you made... you're right.

I guess it might have something to do with the fact that I was in the 6th grade when I first got into KISS (only their first 3 albums had been released I think) , and being young and very impressionable I bought into the whole gimmick and maybe even believed Ace was from another planet and could actually hover above the stage

So when I think about KISS I remember those days from long ago and thinkin how cool they were and how great Rock N Roll was. They were probably the first metal (I use that term loosely) band I got into and it opened the doors and my ears to what was to come in the future. Before KISS I can only remember listening to stupid pop, and disco, and Elvis on AM radio... yes, I'm old

Now that I'm older KISS is mainly a nostalgia thing for me... but still fun to listen to once in a while!!! Music From THE ELDER is still my fav KISS record and it was when it first came out, even though everyone slammed it.

later

--------------------

yawn

Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted August 23, 2004 03:17     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:
or "Profanatica"

kinda steals the cake, and there's nothing wrong with me in saying..ha! I really don't give a shit.

Arrrgghh !! PROFANATICA is excellent !!!!

--------------------

My sky is black today

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 23, 2004 08:31     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's just something totally wrong with that Profanatica picture....
gothmog665
VoivodFan
Member # 439

posted August 23, 2004 12:01     Profile for gothmog665   Email gothmog665     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Profanatica pic is just so EVIL. EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,_EVIL_ !
gothmog665
VoivodFan
Member # 439

posted August 23, 2004 12:18     Profile for gothmog665   Email gothmog665     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/aegnogeth/ungoat.html
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 23, 2004 14:35     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now we all know what Mez looked like when he was rocking-out to Nothingface...nude!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 23, 2004 23:43     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Korgul:

Arrrgghh !! PROFANATICA is excellent !!!!

I'm not saying that they are or aren't excellent...just merely pointing out that one of the dudes is flying at least "half-mast", if not "full"...maybe just to make his manhood look a tad bit bigger?

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan