my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » List of specific demons and types of demons...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: List of specific demons and types of demons...
Peter Nubile
VoivodFan
Member # 474

posted August 16, 2004 21:59     Profile for Peter Nubile   Email Peter Nubile     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello everyone, I believe that some of you people may find the following web site to be of interest...

List of specific demons and types of demons

--------------------

"Woah, ho, ho, and a pint of Hefeweizen!!!"

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 18, 2004 07:32     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where have YOU been lately? MIA around here.

Good to see ya still alive & kickin.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 18, 2004 08:03     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool! ....GORGONS!

In Greek mythology, the Gorgons ("terrible" or, according to some, "loud-roaring") were vicious female monsters with sharp fangs and hair of living, venomous snakes.

Sound like any Females you know? Ex-Wife or Girlfriend maybe?

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted August 18, 2004 09:29     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pazuzu from The Exorcist
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted August 18, 2004 10:48     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Zeul from Ghostbusters.

quote:
Originally posted by Imran X:
Pazuzu from The Exorcist.

Jerome from France...
nice to meet ya!

thanks a lot Peter, very interesting link!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 18, 2004 11:34     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chrissy from Three's Company?
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 18, 2004 14:12     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Zeul from Ghostbusters.

Man, I haven't seen that movie in a looooong while. It was funny as hell, if I remember well.

Now, how about Dario Argento's Demons?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 18, 2004 18:53     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha Ha. someone put "Anne Coulter" on that list.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Peter Nubile
VoivodFan
Member # 474

posted August 18, 2004 20:05     Profile for Peter Nubile   Email Peter Nubile     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Number 6, nice to hear from you! Sorry for not posting on your message board as of late. A few weeks ago I logged onto the net and immediatly caught the Sasser Worm. As a result of this I was forced to reformat my harddrives and lost literally everything! And I mean everything! Bookmarks; secret passwords; personal documents; a large library of attractive, young, and scantily clad young lasses... Damn near broke my heart! It took me literally days and days before I managed to rebuild my system somewhat though unfortunately there are a few things which I fear are lost forever! Goodbye Daphne! And Susan! And Tara, Brooke, Ashley, Nicole, May, Yvonne, and (Sigh!) Angel! I'll never have any wallpapers like that ever again! Oh yes Number 6, I enjoyed them Stanley Cup related posts at your board and would like to go back there but I don't rightly remember the board's URL!

--------------------

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 19, 2004 07:45     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man...that is bad news.
Hope things can be better now on your system.
Be sure to get some Anti-Virus Software on there and keep the Definition files updated!
I also strongly recommend Spybot and a Firewall.

You can find all the Freeware you need at: http://www.snapfiles.com/ http://www.freewareweb.com/

Security Issues & great Information: http://grc.com/default.htm

Here is a GREAT place for Windows XP Information, Tweaks and Resources: www.blackviper.com

Need some more Wallpapers? http://wallpaperhq.net/

Hope all those help ya a bit.
Now...come on over and post something at KMM!
Here is my links: http://kingkula.proboards22.com/ http://www.irongang.com/~kingkula/

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted August 19, 2004 09:30     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Samael is also the name of a black metal band...

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Peter Nubile
VoivodFan
Member # 474

posted August 19, 2004 23:06     Profile for Peter Nubile   Email Peter Nubile     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha, ha! Hi Number 6, thanks for the links, I should also drop by your message board soon! Believe it or not but I did have Spybot, Adaware, and Norton Internet Security prior to catching the Sasser Worm! Unfortunately for me I did not obtain the latest Liveupdate from Symantec and the Windows Sasser update before the infection! In fact the Windows patch was released a day before my infection! Shortly after this horrendous episode I bought a copy of the Alpha Shield external firewall as well as Norton Internet Security 2004 and Norton System Works 2004. I also reinstalled Spybot and Adaware. I really like Spybot in particular, I use it almost daily to scan my system. It is amazing about how much adware is floating around out there!

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan