my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » David Vincent rejoins Morbid Angel (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: David Vincent rejoins Morbid Angel
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted September 09, 2004 08:34     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're correct ocular intrusion, that's a hairband... More in detail

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

|  IP: Logged
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted September 20, 2004 04:26     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gerfat:

any news???

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted November 23, 2004 10:13     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, as I promised, I got the entire Morbid Angel set during their last visit to CHILE... The only bad thing is that I managed to get an AUD quality recording, but I'm still trying to get a SBD quality one... If you still want me to upload this recording, let me know... it's still very "audible", if you know what I mean...
As usual, I will ask someone friendly enough that can share some FTP space with me, so I can share with you...

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted November 24, 2004 03:44     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Well, as I promised, I got the entire Morbid Angel set during their last visit to CHILE...

excellent!
any chance that we could make a snail mail trade? I'd much rather have an audio version than shitty MP3s...

answer here or let me know via email: Dimension.H_at_ifrance.com...

I'm sure you will find a couple Voïvod or Venom shows in my list that will make worth your while

--------------------

what do you mean?

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted November 24, 2004 06:54     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Neverman!!! I don't think I can provide you with a better format (other than MP3), as I got myself MP3's!!! I didn't get this recording through my contacts, as I haven't been lucky... Anyway, let me know if you still want to do a "normal" trade, as I'm pretty sure I could find interesting something from VENOM...

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 14, 2005 18:40     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Hey Neverman!!! I don't think I can provide you with a better format (other than MP3), as I got myself MP3's!!! I didn't get this recording through my contacts, as I haven't been lucky...

thanks for your help man but I'll have an audio version with me here in a couple weeks, cheers!

--------------------

what do you mean?

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted January 14, 2005 19:40     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great to hear that... Let me know if it's an AUD or a Soundboard recording...

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 14, 2005 16:31     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Neverman:
thanks for your help man but I'll have an audio version with me here in a couple weeks, cheers!

Thrash rips.....thrash rips.....thrash rips.....thrash rips.....

--------------------

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 17, 2005 04:41     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
Thrash rips.....thrash rips.....thrash rips.....thrash rips.....

well, since Gerfat has this show as MP3 files already, I dont see it that relevant for me to convert from full audio...
might be much easier for him to just send the files!

--------------------

what do you mean?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 17, 2005 11:40     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like Dave is back on a permanent basis. Or so I hope...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 17, 2005 12:47     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's certainly looking that way at the moment, Slay.

Vincent looks a complete wanker. Never mind, eh?

They didn't play anything from after Domination on the recent South American tour. I wonder if they'll repeat that on this upcoming one.

PEDIGREE JOEY
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 532

posted January 26, 2005 23:18     Profile for PEDIGREE JOEY   Email PEDIGREE JOEY     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So, does anyone know where I can get hold of download links for one / some of the current shows so far?
I'd be forever grateful if someone could point me in the right direction, cos I've been trawling the t'interweb, even the most terrible of metal sites - in a fruitless search for two whole weeks now - and I just want to go to beeeddddd......
Cheers big ears.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 27, 2005 08:37     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I found it at Soulseek. As Gerfat stated, it's AUD quality, but good anyway.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan