my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » KREATOR

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KREATOR
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted August 13, 2004 01:57     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck yeah, I can't fucking WAIT for this album/ tour...

quote:
Mille, who returned home from England last Wednesday, has sent the following message :
" Dear girls and boys, back in Essen after a 6 week stay in England. Sneap starts mixing the songs today, and I can not wait hearing the final results. SPV are planing a worldwide release of the album for January 2005, followed by an extensive world tour, including massive sound and lights + a killer stage design in the style of the new cover artwork, wich will be made by austrian artist Jochim Luetke, check some of his work here: www.luetke.com . In case you have not seen the clips of the drum + vocal recordings yet, go here: www.andysneap.com.
Before the actual album, we will release a special price 4 track EP, including previously unreleased Live material and non album tracks.
Here is the new song titles :

ENEMY OF GOD
IMPOSSIBLE BRUTALITY
SUICIDE TERRORIST
MURDER FANTASIES
DYING RACE APOCALYPSE
ONE EVIL COMES- A MILION FOLLOW
DYSTOPIA
WORLD ANARCHY
VOICES
UNDER A BLACKENED SKY
WHEN DEATH TAKES ITīS DOMINION
THE ANCIENT PLAGUE

The style of the songs is pure brutal Thrash ! Tons of fast shit, sick solos, aggro riffing....
I am really psyched about the new shit , canīt wait to hear what you think about it.... Looking foreward to get back on the road again, to play for you all !
Greetings from Essen, Germany,
Mille

Kreator will headline the Hole in the sky festival in Norway, wich includes bands like Entombed, Vader and Danzig on August 27 th. (www.holeinthesky.no )
kreator-terrorzone.de will come in a brand new design soon, so stay tuned !

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 13, 2004 02:06     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kreator rules. I only have Pleasure To Kill, Flag Of Hate, Terrible Certainty, Extreme Aggression and Outcast. I got some MP3's too. I simply must acquire more!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 13, 2004 10:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still kick myself for missing their show here about two years ago...dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb...etc.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 13, 2004 10:59     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They released Pleasure to Kill already, why doing it again?

Aw fuck, I'll buy it anyway, I'm a sucker for anything Kreator related. I even like Endorama, mind you.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 13, 2004 11:01     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I <3 Kreator.
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted August 13, 2004 11:05     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nuc you must get Cause For Conflict.

Check this out. It was posted a few months ago. Can't wait to hear the new stuff.

short studio vid

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted August 13, 2004 11:06     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
N.V., get Coma of Souls as well...
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 13, 2004 11:18     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nuc, just in case, get Renewal as well. It was a nice change for Kreator (some industrial infuences), too bad the regular metalhead didn't get it. Still a great pick, tho.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted August 13, 2004 13:33     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and while you're at it get Endorama too.
Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted August 13, 2004 14:10     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awwww. I suppose I'll just have to wet myself on the album. Kreator can't play in Canada, they're banned.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 13, 2004 19:30     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heimdall:
Kreator can't play in Canada, they're banned.

Huh? Why not?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted August 13, 2004 19:32     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have no idea.

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 13, 2004 20:31     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They played here in 2002... so they're not banned.
Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted August 13, 2004 21:04     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard from a reliable source they are. Calls for a little research... in the hope that they aren't. Damn that would make for a good show.

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 14, 2004 23:52     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You need a better reliable source.
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted August 14, 2004 23:56     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay,I'll put my two cents in this very interesting discussion among the "Kreator-Critters"(just a goofy nickname for fans of the band,like myself-don't take offense). I 've seen them about five times(they came in 1990 w/Morgoth-Blitzspeer.I remember that Blitzspeer got booed severely by the crowd.Kreator was intense. In 1993,when they came w/Morbid Angel and Cathedral(yeah,Cathedral got some boos as well) and I was on stage briefly and Mille fell on top of me while he was playing.I slipped on accident and I thought he would get pissed at me but he was cool.I got a couple of pics w/guitarist.Saw them in 1996(not as good-huge club/sound not "in your face").Just saw them back on Oct.1st 2003 on tour w/Nile,Amon Aarth,Goatwhore,Vader(sorry,I was only there for Kreator).Houston was the opening date of that tour.Kreator killed as usual!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 15, 2004 12:17     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm...so basically you're all saying I should get the entire Kreator catalogue? Well, that is the plan! I'm going shopping on Monday. Probably get Coma Of Souls to start with.
marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted August 15, 2004 17:24     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah Nuk, I think Coma Of Souls is the right choice in my opinion is the the most angry album they recorded (they just left a major after the not good selling of Extreme Aggressions and they were very very angry with the musical business).

If you play guitar and like Thrash metal riffs, this album has some of the most beuatiful riffs I've ever heard.

Let me know your impressions about..

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan