my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » scary link

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: scary link
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 23, 2004 19:52     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.rrholidayescape.com/
 |  IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted July 23, 2004 20:04     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh. My.

So many power ballads...so little time.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 24, 2004 01:17     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
is that really enough time to spend with all 3 bands?
shouldn't it be a month long cruise?

You know your bands are 'has beens' when...

--------------------

yawn

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted July 24, 2004 02:00     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those lifeboats would come in handy about halfway into day one.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 24, 2004 16:09     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
UGH!!! The Triple Crown of the-worst-bands-ever. A tryptic of my least favorite bands on the Love Boat?!?...please say Gopher is on this trip.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted July 25, 2004 14:45     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anthony:
Those lifeboats would come in handy about halfway into day one.

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted July 25, 2004 21:15     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Umm. That seems to be quite unpleasant. I never heard REO Speedwagon but Journey and Styx do suck (a lot).

Rock 'N' Roll Holiday Escape?
For me that would be Scorpions, UFO, Rush.

Heck, I'd sure go for that!!

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted July 25, 2004 22:43     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
maybe the boat will sink and we will be free at last.....
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 26, 2004 08:51     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And at the end, they will all gather on stage and sing: The Loooooove Boat...
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 26, 2004 13:43     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
just so you know, i've signed you all up...
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 26, 2004 15:42     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tomsawyer:
maybe the boat will sink and we will be free at last.....

Where are these goddamn terrorists when we finally need them?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted July 27, 2004 01:33     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That would be fucking heaven.

Headline : JOURNEY, REO SPEEDWAGON, STYX AND FANS DIE HORRIBLY IN SINKING BOAT. NO SURVIVORS AT ALL.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 27, 2004 04:32     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey! I kinda like survivor! 'The eye of the tiiiigerrrrr...."
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 27, 2004 11:28     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Hey! I kinda like survivor! 'The eye of the tiiiigerrrrr...."

In the burning heaaaaaaaart!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 27, 2004 11:52     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:
just so you know, i've signed you all up...

The only way Slaytanic and I would hop on this trip was if there was the great Richard Marx performing. As I see, he is not on the list.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 27, 2004 11:54     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
The only way Slaytanic and I would hop on this trip was if there was the great Richard Marx performing. As I see, he is not on the list.

Agreed. No Richard Marx, no deal.

--------------------

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 27, 2004 18:53     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahaha You people are funny.

But saying that STYX sucks...i have to take exception to that.
Purely on a Musician's level, Tommy Shaw and James Young are two of the best Guitarists
i have ever heard in my life.

I think that when you say Styx sucks...you are probably thinking about more Dennis DeYoung
songs than the others.
Crappy ones like 'Babe.'
I hate the ones he writes too...BUT...once again...
On a Musician's level, I think DDY could hold his own versus Keith Emerson (ELP)
on the Keyboards....any day.
I have had this debate with friends of mine for a while now.
Dont worry, they think i'm nuts too.

Also...dont forget that Neil Schon (sp.?) of Journey is a killer Guitarist as well.

Now. As far as spending a Cruise with them all...hahahaha. I'm not GAY...NO WAY!
I'm sure the boat will be filled with theyre middle-aged, soccer-mom fans anyways.

Anyone for a MILF Video? lol.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan