my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Buy My Yanni Collection...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buy My Yanni Collection...
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 22, 2004 20:07     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would just like to make a special offer
for my friends at VVFAN, who by this post
will have a special shot at buying a great Yanni collection.

You all my CD's on a quality cassette plus
a copy (cheap) of all the Yanni videos
for this special, one-time low price.

Don't delay...

All interested, contact me at my private
e-mail address.
WWW.Blackmetalbitesmyleftnad.com

Thank You

|  IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted July 22, 2004 20:22     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
um....that's a Web site, not an email address. So should that be: gorf@blackmetalbitesmyleftnad.com?

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 23, 2004 09:07     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Fans Rave Over Yanni's "Taking a Dump Onstage" Concert

SPOKANE, Wash. (DPI) - Yanni fans received a rare treat as the New Age Adonis performed a concert on PBS last night, emptying the contents of his bowels as part of his new tour. "I thought that 1999's 'Casual Urination' show was great, but it didn't hold a candle to this," gushed diehard fan Jennifer Wagner, her nipples stiffening as she spoke. "Seeing Yanni squeezing out a loaf was even more intense, more powerful than I could have imagined. And the production was so incredible, with the full orchestra, the state-of-the-art lighting effects, and with the moonlit Acropolis in the background."

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 23, 2004 13:43     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

gothmog665
VoivodFan
Member # 439

posted July 24, 2004 13:09     Profile for gothmog665   Email gothmog665     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who the F*** is this Yanni anyway ?
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 25, 2004 22:04     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A GG Allin rip-off, apparently.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan