my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Work is Brutal (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Work is Brutal
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 23, 2004 19:47     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep, same for me. Work is a necessary evil, and my coworkers and I make light of the day. My boss is, well, over the top, but he means well and is only trying to secure the best result, like most of us are. Also, it pays for the nicer things I do - like seeking out metal releases on vinyl

--------------------

Hail Santa...

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 24, 2004 16:15     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
When am I gonna find a woman who appreciates me for my mind instead of just my body????

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 24, 2004 17:32     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Damn, you're a perv HyperBabe! When am I gonna find a woman who appreciates me for my mind instead of just my body????

Me the perve? You do remember how your private parts came to be known as "junk" right?

Anyway, if you promise to keep the junk safe, then I promise that I'll try my hardest to make do with your mind

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 26, 2004 13:36     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
When am I gonna find a woman who appreciates me for my mind instead of just my body????

wait a sec here, "mind"??

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 27, 2004 10:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
When am I gonna ______ a woman who appreciates me for my _______ instead of just my ________????

Remeber ad libs? Feel free to fill in the blanks...
filch
milk maid
bog

--------------------

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 27, 2004 10:56     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When am I gonna ______ a woman who appreciates me for my _______ instead of just my ________????

Goose
Beak
Eggs

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 27, 2004 14:26     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yet again, it seems like I've driven the women of VVF into a panting frenzy of lust.

Speaking of sexual obsession, where is Vodfan?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 27, 2004 19:03     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Yet again, it seems like I've driven the women of VVF into a panting frenzy of lust.

Number 6 is a woman?!?

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 28, 2004 10:14     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In some ways yes...while on tour with the Sisters I noticed he used the woman's bathroom a lot. Also I could never understand his fascination with high heels.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 28, 2004 10:39     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I used the ladies bathroom a lot because there were women in there!
Remember how they all used to come running out, screaming?
Its a fetish of mine to be trampled by ladies in high heel shoes.

You should try it sometime Mez!
Hurts so good.

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted July 30, 2004 06:55     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All work and no play makes Simon6 a dull boy / All work and no play makes Simon6 a dull boy / All work and no play makes Simon6 a dull boy / All work and no play makes Simon6 a dull boy / All work and no play makes Simon6 a dull boy / All work and no play makes Simon6 a dull boy / All work and no play makes Simon6 a dull boy / All work and no play makes Simon6 a dull boy / All work and no play makes Simon6 a dull boy................................................................................................................................................................................. ....... . . . . . .

--------------------

What the...?

Anne
VoivodFan
Member # 469

posted July 30, 2004 20:10     Profile for Anne   Email Anne     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Oh man, I'm sorry Mez, but there's something funny about people falling off of their chairs. Yeah, today is my birthday and I'm at work. This breaks my yearly tradition of having my birthday off. Thanks for the laugh, Mezcalhead!

i'm late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Luna

i hope you have a great time !
you dont know me but i just check the post
(scuse if my english is bad..i speak french and i try to do my best in english....sorry
Anne

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 31, 2004 00:41     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Be prepared to wince in humiliating pain! That final episode is a blinder.

it was excruciating yet oh so good. total genius. we could barely watch at times but i think even blacky teared up a little at the end, haha.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan