my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Nude and the Nothingface

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nude and the Nothingface
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 17, 2004 14:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Last Thursday night I drank a sixer of Natural Light, took off my clothes, and danced in front of my cat Spike completely nude to the entire 44 minutes of the majestic NF.

It was drunken magic and I would encourage all of you to do this.

|  IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted July 17, 2004 16:27     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And this after only 6 of those...

Didn't you feel 'watched' by the cat?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 17, 2004 19:15     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jeeze Mez!

How am i gonna wash THAT image from my mind?

Now i am gonna throw up.

By the way...That is considered Animal Abuse.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 17, 2004 21:30     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No worries, he was drinking too.

You know at the time though I was seriously contemplating calling other VVF'ers. 6, you of course was at the top of that list followed by Cthong, XD....

I hadn't contributed a VV related thread in about two years so I thought I would share.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 18, 2004 07:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that what you consider forplay

POOR POOR CAT!!!
I'm glad I haven't eatten breakfast yet!!!

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 18, 2004 10:20     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey MEZ!

My cat always trips out during the beginning of Experiment, she stares at the speaker like it is alive

Hey I should have that "video" for you anytime now HAHA, shit dude sorry it has taken so long. Hey at least I didn't forget, right?

Keep dancing naked just don't post any pics here, please.

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 18, 2004 17:12     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how 'bout all the vvf's post pics of themselves naked! but not me...just you guys.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 18, 2004 18:46     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have forwarded Mez's original statement onto the Georgia Schools Governors Office.

It's for the best.

As for the cat, if he's anything like mine (s)he would merely have given Mez a 'look' and returned to his/her regular activities of sleeping/washing/sitting there.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 18, 2004 18:54     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nia, for the sake of the health of your eyes, be careful what you wish for! There really are some things in the world that never were meant to be seen by human eyes...!!!

:-P

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted July 19, 2004 12:39     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's what clothes are for...
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 19, 2004 13:57     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My cat used to push the shower curtains aside to see what I was doing in there. Fucking pervert. Once I gave him a blast of water from the shower and he never did it again.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 19, 2004 16:16     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So...what were you doing in the shower anyway?

On second thought...nevermind. We dont want to know.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 19, 2004 16:38     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well i don't know about you, but i finally feel like things are back to normal around here.
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted July 19, 2004 16:41     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nude dancing can only be made interesting by using excessive amounts of:

YOGURT!!!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 19, 2004 17:31     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, the nice lady with the yogurt two posts ago is good nude, tho.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 19, 2004 17:34     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
There is good nude and bad nude. Resanding a hardwood floor nude is bad nude, dancing drunk to Nothingface with your junk bouncing around like a cat toy is also bad nude.

Yes, xXNIAXx....umm....normal was the exact word I would have used

Bad nude, Mez! Oh my god - the thought or "your junk" bouncing around.....whew! Excuse me while I pick myself off the floor!!!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 19, 2004 19:20     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*thinks really hard about which music was playing in the background when Mez called on saturday, but cant quite remember*

*shudders*

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 19, 2004 19:47     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahaha! you know exactly what was playing ctuna! and you liked it!!!

(we both know normal here is, um, "relative" hg... )

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 19, 2004 19:54     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And to think. He nearly called me durring this event.

Now the next time he calls i will have to ask the question...

"Are you naked right now?"

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 19, 2004 20:00     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and if he says no, then what? you'll still be wondering, won't you?? hahahahaha....
Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 20, 2004 00:11     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
xINSIDIOUSx

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 20, 2004 07:41     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:
and if he says no, then what? you'll still be wondering, won't you?? hahahahaha....

Most likely and unfortunately yes.

Maybe if Mez got a Webcam, he could prove that he isnt naked when he calls us!

No. On second thought, Mez with a Webcam opens a whole new world of horrible possibilities.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 21, 2004 12:33     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:
how 'bout all the vvf's post pics of themselves naked! but not me...just you guys.

Don't tempt me woman!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 26, 2004 09:50     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
"Are you naked right now?"

"No, but I'm on the can as we speak. ...Hello?... Hello?..."

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan