my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Vinyl Cryptopsy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vinyl Cryptopsy
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 16, 2004 09:01     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, you metal vinyl freaks (yeah, i'm looking at you, Skulhed), if you didn't already know, check this out:

from FLABBERMOUTH:

CRYPTOPSY's first two albums — 1994's "Blasphemy Made Flesh" and 1995's "None So Vile" — have been released on vinyl in a two-LP gatefold package that is limited to 1,000 copies worldwide. Copies are available for $18 postpaid in the U.S. and Canada from www.emeticrecords.com.

CRYPTOPSY are expected to enter Wild Studio in St-Zenon, Quebec later in the year with producer Pierre Remillard ("None So Vile", "Whisper Supremacy", "And Then You'll Beg", "None So Live") to begin recording their new album, tentatively due in early 2005.

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 16, 2004 09:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, i saw None So Vile on vinyl at the Infernl Majesty gig, at the merch table. it DID look tempting.
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 16, 2004 18:35     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I can get a copy to the UK then it will be mine...oh yesss...it will be mine...

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan