my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New Meshuggah song "I"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Meshuggah song "I"
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 07, 2004 06:54     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On Blabbermouth for download part of the bnew song "I" by Meshuggah.

Listen to that. I love it, can't wait till it gets out.....

A three-and-a-half-minute sample of the title cut — and the EP's sole track — can be downloaded here.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted July 08, 2004 12:34     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where Paul?
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 09, 2004 01:42     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
www.fracturedtransmitter.com/media/meshuggah-i-sample.mp3

enjoy....

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 09, 2004 12:13     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was one of the lucky ones who (because of a distributor goof) who recieved the "I" cd last Tuesday. All I gotta say after a few days of letting this dense slab of transmutated-metal sink in, is that it's all the things the promos promise! A real nice mind-bender for fans of "Destroy Erase Improve" and "Chaosphere" era Meshuggah. Me likey!

I wish Voivod would take a cue from releases like this and start thinking 'out of the box' again, so to speak.

$7.50 well spent!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted July 14, 2004 10:42     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex." - Frank Zappa

Great quote Portuga...

--------------------

What the...?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 01, 2004 01:12     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He, now it is out for some time now i have been listening to it a couple of times. I love it. My family hates it it -> thats good!!

--------------------

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted December 19, 2004 18:34     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
some Meshuggah ftp
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted December 19, 2004 18:39     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuno:
some Meshuggah ftp

sorry here:
ftp://Meshuggah:Thordendal@cageman.dyndns.org

Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted December 20, 2004 08:09     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah excellent song !!!
There a rythm on drums that is totally mad (anyway most of the time they have "mad" rythmic, but this one is realy ... incredible !)

--------------------

My sky is black today

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan