my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What's the opposite of Christopher Reeve?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's the opposite of Christopher Reeve?
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 04, 2004 17:15     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
.......Christopher Walken!

Ha ha! I stole this from Hypergrrrrllll. Damn voivodwhore is in San Francisco enjoying the perfect weather and beer and friends and such...Hope your are all having a decent 4th of some sort of Independence? Day.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 05, 2004 04:37     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, it's "What did Christopher Reeve dream about the other night?"..."That he was Christopher Walken"

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted July 05, 2004 15:39     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Two jokes for the price of one...
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 06, 2004 19:06     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod fan & Whore is back in Portland.....damn, I just LOVE the way the fog rolls in in the late afternoon while you know it's still sunshiny everywhere else......didn't do much of anything on the 4th except play some exceptional pool! I was on fire

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan