my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My Crisis is Over!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Crisis is Over!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 17, 2004 10:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For the last couple of years I've struggled with my hair. Why was I unable to tame this beast atop my head? I wanted that suave New York look. But my hair thought otherwise. Until now. Some of you might also benefit from my discovery.

REDKEN

|  IP: Logged
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 17, 2004 11:50     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha dude, let me guess...
you the second from left, right?
oh sweet cologne boy...
"hair with power" heh?

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 17, 2004 12:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nahhh, I'm more like third from left. I'd never be able to afford this stuff but I'm getting it free from a stylist I'm banging. She gets me the whole package: shampoo, conditioner, wax, and gel. If not for this fringe benefit I would have ended it with her long ago.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 17, 2004 18:40     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Banging for hair products, heh Mez?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted June 17, 2004 19:48     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can you get me some too man (the hair products and while youre at it, can I bang your chick too)? I wanna look like that guy all the way on the right.
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 17, 2004 20:12     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
[QB]Why was I unable to tame this beast atop my head?QB]
.......that's fucking funny as hell!! But damn Mez, you must be one fine mother fucker.....now. What the hell did you look like before this new hair product

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 17, 2004 21:29     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
seeing as how ive parlayed my relationship into free haircuts, massages, and (this saturday!) pedicures....i cant playa-hate on a brotha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 18, 2004 03:39     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Imran X:
Can you get me some too man (the hair products and while youre at it, can I bang your chick too)?

lol
I dont need none meself...
and pls. lets not turn this into an Iron Gang bang...

ah, those were the days when metalheads were called "greasers", the long hair and all...

--------------------

what do you mean?

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 18, 2004 03:41     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
She gets me the whole package

"the wole package", eh?...

--------------------

what do you mean?

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted June 18, 2004 15:56     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's stuff is so gay

Been proudly shaving my head since 1995
Hell yeah!!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 18, 2004 19:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Imran X:
Can you get me some too man (the hair products and while youre at it, can I bang your chick too)? I wanna look like that guy all the way on the right.

I'd be happy to share this one with ya but I think you'd probably have more fun with Amy who you talked with on the phone with me that night a while back.....remember the one slurring her words in that luscious and thick southern accent.

And Cthon, could you please translate that gullah gibberish you wrote into english please.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 19, 2004 01:17     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that means im going to my girlfriends salon tomorrow. heres a pic of the staff:

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 19, 2004 14:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahahahah....ahhh...wonderful memories of the lowcountry.....
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 19, 2004 20:02     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
that means im going to my girlfriends salon tomorrow. heres a pic of the staff:

DAHAAAAMMMM !

thems some good peoples though, the country 'rules'.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 20, 2004 13:57     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jeeezuz fuck Mez, I guess you've been watching Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, eh?
Glad to see your hair woes are behind you now. It sucks to have a bad do.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 20, 2004 18:12     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think the brother in the back with the deadly weapon played for Dimmu Borgir or Venom.

BLACK FUCKING METAL!

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 20, 2004 21:50     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahah....you guessed it NucV. Right on the money!

And Cthon, you better be careful or you re gonna have Charon jumping on this thread and accusing you of being a racist and then we'll get that anusrectumexplorer telling us why black people should be exterminated and my harmless little thread will turn into a massacre.....etc....

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 20, 2004 22:18     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha, Mez. well, ive got black relatives (maybe some of the folks in that pic? my relatives are Gullah, of course...) so im not worried about much backlash....altho if that pic offends anyone, ill take it down.

also:

ive never seen Charon say anything derogatory to any REAL racist on any voivod board, so im not expecting any grief from that direction any time soon.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan