my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Euro two-thousand-and-swore (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Euro two-thousand-and-swore
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 16, 2004 12:33     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone watching? I'm still choking on my pint after England v France....
 |  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 16, 2004 12:40     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah mate!
I'm still in shock after Sweden-Bulgaria.
Only 5-0, what the hell is that???

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 16, 2004 12:51     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The France vs England result was not a surprise (it wouldn't be a surprise if England won as well). The big news for me was Portugal literally getting their collective asses kicked by Greece.

P.S.: Sweden? Who is Sweden?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 16, 2004 13:08     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Slaÿtanic, great match between Chile & Brasil last week... WE DESERVED TO WIN!!!!! The referee "ate" a penalty and didn't see the off-side in the brasilian goal!!!!!!
Anyway, great match... By the way, Ronaldo was there or not...?

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted June 16, 2004 16:43     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Anyone watching? I'm still choking on my pint after England v France....

England vs. Zidane you mean?

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted June 16, 2004 16:55     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroom:
Yeah mate!
I'm still in shock after Sweden-Bulgaria.
Only 5-0, what the hell is that???

With Larson and Tommason in good shape, Sweden will make it to the semi-finals. If not, the big decision.

quote:
Originally posted by guidon:
England vs. Zidane you mean?

Forget about Beckham, Totti and all those posers: Zidane is tha man.

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted June 16, 2004 18:27     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaÿtanic:
The France vs England result was not a surprise (it wouldn't be a surprise if England won as well). The big news for me was Portugal literally getting their collective asses kicked by Greece.

P.S.: Sweden? Who is Sweden?

My friend we are not out yet

Portugal 2 - Russia 0

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 17, 2004 01:37     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck the Germans.

Netherlands - Deutschland 1-1

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 17, 2004 07:42     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fransesco Totti in spitting form :

Banned for three games, one less for us to worry about on Friday

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 17, 2004 17:38     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GO CROATIA!!!!!!!!

Soon...they will play England.

Sorry H, but you shall be beat.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 17, 2004 17:40     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If it was his wife the Frenchman was gobbing at, then I'd understand.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 17, 2004 17:42     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
GO CROATIA!!!!!!!!

Soon...they will play England.

Sorry H, but you shall be beat.

If they play like they did in the first half against France, England will whup them.

If they play like they did in the first five minutes of the second half, England are going home on a bus.

Then again, we only need a draw to go through. On the other hand, England sucked against France, and we sucked against Switzerland (three goals on the break does not equal good performance).

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted June 18, 2004 01:27     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
On the other hand, England sucked against France, and we sucked against Switzerland (three goals on the break does not equal good performance).

Switzerland ran out of steam in the last quarter as they have lost a player early in the game. England deserved to win anyway.

P.S.: Where's Alan Shearer??

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 18, 2004 06:32     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shearer quit international football eight years ago.
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted June 18, 2004 07:18     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Fransesco Totti in spitting form :

Banned for three games, one less for us to worry about on Friday

It's very sad to see people act that way.

Maybe it was the best way for him to retaliate against some sort of fault, we are speaking of a milionare guy who poorly speak his own language...

Well I'm quite scared for Italy Sweden but usually Italy play better with strong team, so we'll see tonight.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 18, 2004 08:25     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Fransesco Totti in spitting form

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted June 18, 2004 10:39     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
Shearer quit international football eight years ago.

Yeah, I know he's been absent from the English team for some years now and I dont know why. He's such a good striker!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 21, 2004 07:31     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CLICKY...
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 21, 2004 09:43     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
England is DOOMED! hehe.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 21, 2004 09:51     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Helldriver
Why does Italy always move back to their own goal every damn match they lead? If they had continued attacking you would have won easily??? Not that i complain though

Great to see your stuff on the War & Pain double

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 21, 2004 16:37     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A little too friendly here.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 21, 2004 17:51     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're just bitter because we annihilated Croatia.

That said, I didn't expect it either. I thought you'd win.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 21, 2004 19:06     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah...looks like the better team won though.

All i can say is Congrats to England & good luck against...Portugal is it? Hmm.

I bet H is nursing a hangover about now. hahaha!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 22, 2004 04:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My TV nearly took a 720 out the window during the first 20 mins. We didn't even attempt a tackle. But then... bliss! Portugal next... that's gonna be a game and a half (if they go into extra time )
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted June 22, 2004 07:09     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Hey Helldriver
Why does Italy always move back to their own goal every damn match they lead? If they had continued attacking you would have won easily??? Not that i complain though

Great to see your stuff on the War & Pain double

Well, our current coach has always had this sort of conservative attitude and it's very criticized here in Italy for the changes he made in the last match (don't know in other countries but here when the national team plays there are 60 millions of coachs).

Obviously the lesson we toke in the last european final wasn't properly acquired...

I have to say that Italy has almost always trouble in the qualifying and start to play properly in the final phase, I just hope they could arrive there.
Tonight Italians have to support another team for their own qualifications.

Oh and we have a name for the type of score that Sweden made to us : Gollonzo

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan