my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Losing weight

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Losing weight
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 16, 2004 06:34     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hello,

i just discovered a new advantage of losing weight. My old tourshirts that i hadn't worn for at least a decade, fit me again (more or less)

amongst them are:

Venom
Motorhead '95
Voivod '93 (outer limits)
Some Metallica
Celtic Frost (when was that?)

And i love wearing those old shirts.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 16, 2004 06:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I found I can now where large shirts again and they aren't tight around the mid section This allows me to wear the old t's and the new ones, without looking stupid.
Diet and excersize is so damn important the older we get, and I feel better than I have in 10 years. It's just not easy, though.

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 16, 2004 06:49     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No it isn't.

Eating bread, yoghurt, vegetables,and almost totally no FAT. Exercising for 3 - 4 hours a week makes me losing 1 kg per week. It has been 5 weeks now and still got about 8 weeks to go.

But the ladies start looking at me again

--------------------

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 16, 2004 07:12     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
hello,
i just discovered a new advantage of losing weight. My old tourshirts that i hadn't worn for at least a decade, fit me again (more or less)

that's just the opposite for me...
after losing about 15 kgs I can no longer wear those XL shirts I bought in recent years...
the Voïvod shirt my friend Neutronboy bought for me last year is just too darn large now (XL) and the one I ordrerd from the chophouse site is no longer that ok, it is L and I need M these days...
evev my Coroner shirt from their farewell tour in 1996 makes me look silly...
bah, anyway... this was just to bring the counter-argument...
but no doubt I do feel a lot better now...

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 16, 2004 10:54     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
But the ladies start looking at me again

That's the most important part!

I can relate to you guys, I'm a heavyweight 100kg by now, gotta lose at least some 15 kg to fit my 1m80+ again. Time to some diet/exercise! Oh, fuck...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 17, 2004 08:11     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not fat, I just haven't grown into my body yet you skinny bitch.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 17, 2004 10:44     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
I'm not fat, I just haven't grown into my body yet you skinny bitch.

!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 17, 2004 10:47     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaÿtanic:

Oh, fuck...

Oh, fuck?...Or, fuck?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 17, 2004 11:33     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Oh, fuck?...Or, fuck?

Now that you mention it, it's not a bad idea at all...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 17, 2004 11:38     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Oh, fuck?...Or, fuck?

hell yeah! one can spend lotsa calories actually...
of course, there is fuck and fuck...
depends on how much weight one has to lose... no real need for exercise/diet then hehe...

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan