my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Sinefield / Superman

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sinefield / Superman
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 06, 2004 06:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you haven't seen the special Jerry Sinefield / Superman episodes, you've gotta check them out. I laughed my ass off!!!

SINEFIELD/SUPERMAN

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 08, 2004 11:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I might of liked it better had it not been some lame-ass American Express card AD.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 08, 2004 15:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i agree but that's who footed the bill for those spots. aside from the am ex plug, it's funny as hell, especially if you grew up with DC comics, superheros, cartoons, and then later became addicted to the Sinefield show and noticed all the Superman inuendos, and Superman stuff scattered around Jerry's apartment.

NE: Ben & Jerry's 1/2 Baked Carb Karma mmmm...

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan