my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What new releases or tours are you waiting for? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: What new releases or tours are you waiting for?
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted May 28, 2004 13:42     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
[sarcasm]How do you think I know how it sounds like if not from some sort of free download? [/sarcasm]
tnx anyway.

Posted in case Imran X doesn't know a link to this album...

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 28, 2004 14:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Rumors say there's a new Enslaved album coming towards the end of this year.

Really?!? Also, the new Cryptopsy, the new Halford Priest...looking forward to seeing Cephalic Carnage in July somewhere here in the 'Burque. Oh, and YO LA TENGO on June 3rd!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted May 29, 2004 19:58     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah, I almost forgot - new Mastodon due out at the end of August! I believe they're over in Europe for a few June shows, and I will definitely not hesitate to see them again should they visit Seattle at some point. They recorded the album here, they should damn well include us on another tour!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted May 31, 2004 11:24     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guidon:
Posted in case Imran X doesn't know a link to this album...

Thank you, thank you.

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted May 31, 2004 12:22     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just make sure that you have a pop-up blocker. Those sites bomb you with pop-ups...
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 31, 2004 18:32     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Luna likes Yo La Tengo...Wow, I think I love you now more than your sis. Love to see them sometime with all the neohipsters in Athens.

For metal no question about it DEATH FUCKING ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!

And who else......there was another band but my mind is slipping.........

VsGreg
VoivodFan
Member # 14

posted June 01, 2004 09:22     Profile for VsGreg   Email VsGreg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For me
VOIVOD - new one
POISON IDEA - new cd
AGNOSTIC FRONT - Another Voice

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted June 03, 2004 02:42     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LIONDUB - cd album
VOIVOD - new cd

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 03, 2004 09:07     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Electric Wizard - We Live. Got high hopes for that fella and it's out next week.
Also looking forward to Witchcraft playing with Orange Goblin next month.

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted June 03, 2004 11:58     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Motörhead - Inferno

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted June 05, 2004 15:36     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm looking forward to hearing the recording sessions that Adrian Belew did with Les Claypool on bass and Carey on drums (Tool). That would be a great trio to see live. Don't know if it will ever happen though. But the recordings are rumored to come out this year on a Belew solo release.

And this may be the wrong place to admit this, but I really can't wait to hear Fiona Apple's new album. Word has it that it's all recorded, but it's so "out there" that Sony doesn't know how to market it, and so it's sitting on a Sony shelf somewhere.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 05, 2004 16:52     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Electric Wizard - We Live. Got high hopes for that fella and it's out next week.
Also looking forward to Witchcraft playing with Orange Goblin next month.

I've heard a couple of tracks from it. You won't be disappointed, I don't think.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 06, 2004 03:03     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Went to the Sparta show last night. Pretty good. The openers were All State Champs and they were total Sparta clones. Good songs, but they may as well have been Sparta tunes. The second act was Engine Down. Boring. Some of their stuff sounded like Treble Charger. Crap. They'll be on the radio soon.
Sparta rocked. Much heavier live. They played lots of stuff off their upcoming release. Forgot the name. The singer has apparently been taking vocal lessons so he doesn't ruin his voice (his singing style must butcher his vocal chords) and you could tell. The newer stuff has a lot more melody in the vox. Not as noisy or heavy as Wiretap Scars, but one tune was a nice fast rocker. If you're even a casual fan of Sparta, go see them live. They don't disappoint.

Now I just have to wait for Cannibal Corpse.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan