my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Last Crack/Coheed Cambria

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Last Crack/Coheed Cambria
anything
VoivodFan
Member # 209

posted May 22, 2004 21:48     Profile for anything   Email anything     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone ever liked Last Crack
http://www.lastcrack.com/downloads.html

How about Coheed and Cambria?

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 23, 2004 00:27     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOW FUCKIN' COOL!!!!!

This for me is as big as Snake rejoining VOIVOD!!!

Burning Time was one of the greatest and most underrated albums of all time. I was fortunate enough to see Last Crack live, many years ago in Baltimore at HAMMERJACKS with Wrathchild America (aka SOULS AT ZERO) and they were incredibly powerful and amazing.

THANKS.

I justed ordered the RUNHEADSTARTSCREAMING CD which I had never been able to find until now.

--------------------

yawn

anything
VoivodFan
Member # 209

posted May 28, 2004 23:05     Profile for anything   Email anything     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, wow,
only one other person likes/has heard the mighty Last Crack? Come on, you've got to check them out guys, they're from the late 80/s early 90s, they sound to me like a mix of Voivod, Slayer, and Alice and Chain's "Dirt"...which is a good thing. Very technical, talented, and very good...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 30, 2004 22:37     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been playing the demos I downloaded eveyday!!! This new album will be incredible.

Last Crack is a very deep, heavy, powerful, intellegent band, that should appeal to many people on this forum.

Their first cd Sinister Funkhouse #17 was good, but to me it's like a birth of a group developing their style and the second cd Burning Time is GOD-LIKE. Everything on it is amazing. It's the same feeling I had when Voivod went from Killing Technology to Dimension Hatross. A huge evolutionary jump that leaves you speechless.

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 04, 2004 22:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just received the RUNHEADSTARTSCREAMING cd and I had my doubts about how it was going to be Last Crack without Buddo's vocals and lyrics, but those doubts were quickly put to rest within the first couple of songs. This is well worth the Last Crack name and holds up to Burning Time without question.

Who was Coheed and Cambria? I'll have to look into them. Time to go to UBL.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan