my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Diversions: The Revenge (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Diversions: The Revenge
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 27, 2004 18:28     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
I can't get this damned song out of my head. Which is a good thing. Thanks, Tangento!

SP are, and have been, on my list of bands to sample for a while, and I think I'll get around to buying something of theirs at last. After exams, maybe...

Well why not start out with their very first cassette, available here on eBay for a rather STEEP price I might add:

SKINNY PUPPY "BACK AND FORTH"

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 27, 2004 18:53     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who knows if the actual tape has any crinkles in it? How well did this guy keep it stored? Is it warped from heat? I would be a fool to bid on that for even $100.

Yes, it IS a collector's item and whoever buys it probably is gonna be too scared to even play it, but DAMN!

The guy coulda even opened the tape up and took the original recording out and placed in a dub. Who the hell knows.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 31, 2004 18:01     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nuclear delusion:
[qb]SKINNY PUPPY "BACK AND FORTH"

Oh sweet mary on acid, 710 bucks for a cassette and growing? That is crazy! [/QB][/QUOTE]

Does anyone know what this ended up going for? The link is dead now.

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted June 13, 2004 04:45     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got back from seeing Skinny Puppy at the Showbox here in Seattle. Incredible show!!!! I have no idea what all they played because before now I only had Rabies (the cd, not the disease) and the song (EmpTe) that Tangento posted here. I can tell you they did play that one. It was amazing live. I managed to acquire the full cd from the merch booth at the show, thereby doubling my Skinny Puppy "collection" - I must get my hands on Too Dark Park and soon. Showbox was completely packed (sold out show) and hotter than hell, and I don't think anybody cared. Awesome, awesome show.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan