my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Feliz Cumpleanos!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feliz Cumpleanos!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 18, 2004 10:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have a good one, Mr. Slugbutt! I'll be getting you another "present" in Portland!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 18, 2004 11:37     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLUGBUTT!!!

Have a good one, man. Don't let it being Tuesday and all stop ya!

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted May 18, 2004 14:20     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Feliz cumpleaņos Mr. Slugbutt

I hope you have un dia agradable.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 18, 2004 14:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As Frosty the Snowman would say
"HAAAPY BIIIRTDAAAY"

have a great one

--------------------

yawn

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 18, 2004 14:43     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Mt. St. Helens 24th Anniversary Eruption Day, slugbutt!!!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 18, 2004 15:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday Slug. Your sisters are hot!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 18, 2004 18:46     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Happy Birthday Slug. Your sisters are hot!

Dear gawd, will it ever end? I just noticed that damn cake has blinking eyes...
Y'know, Mez, I've had a rough past couple of days and that didn't remotely cheer me up. Maybe I am insane? Anyhoo, a much needed vacation begins tomorrow AND I get to see hypergrrl & Stretch the mighty screecher, Fear Factory and Death Angel...and museums and bars and the floor of the bar once I get going...Hooray!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 18, 2004 20:19     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh my god Luna (Mez), that cracked me up!

Talk about rough days, I just had a whopper of an afternoon.....time for beer. I'll have it in honor of slugbutt, who does not partake in one of this forum's favorite past times.....alcohol consumption

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 18, 2004 21:16     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you, thank you very much! You all have been a dynamite audience tonight. I greatly appreciate you coming out tonight and don't forget it's only in Massachusettes that you all can marry!
It's been a good day of allergies and headaches so there will be no encore so please exit the hall calmly and dispose of your trash in the proper uhh, garbage pails. Kids, be good to one another!

Goodnight now!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan