my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Metal Church/Iron Maiden fans

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Metal Church/Iron Maiden fans
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 17, 2004 08:20       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Metal Church web site(metalchurch.com) has been updated with pictures of the new band line-up,pictures of the new album cover and sound clips from the new album.If your an Iron Maiden fan you'll love the new Metal Church because they sound just like'em,especially the new singer.
IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 17, 2004 08:41     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Iron who?
 |  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 17, 2004 09:17     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Iron who?

Iron Horse

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted May 17, 2004 09:49     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, did you know that Ron Keel has a new band called IronHorse? They live here in central Ohio but I've not had the pleasure of seeing them yet.

Here's the Metal Church link: http://www.metalchurch.com/home.shtml

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 17, 2004 10:17     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh ya, Iron Angel.

On a quirky side note, I thought KEEL's "The Right To Rock" was a kickass tune when i was 10. heh. I quite frankly havent heard it since.

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted May 17, 2004 10:40     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Same here, skully, only I was 13 going on 14. It's not worth hearing again after seeing the video on Metal Mania.

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 17, 2004 14:20       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FYI-Iron Maiden is the band that put out the shittiest album last year.
I wasted my hard earned money to buy that piece of crap and tried to listen to it several times but it was hard.I even tried to give it away but couldnt so i finally took it to a resale shop and got a whole 2 bucks for it and it wasnt even worth that.

it's very close to the worst album i ever bought,which would be a cool new thread"worst album you ever bought"

IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 17, 2004 14:26     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup, sucked ass. Rainmaker was a good song, tho.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 17, 2004 19:47     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2/5 Metal Church I guess is better than nothing. The singer sounds like a cross between Wayne & Howe, so that's not too bad I guess. The song samplers (on the 3rd one now) sound like Metal Church meets Maiden... nothing ground breaking that's for sure, but not horrible either.

I'm sure I'll buy it when it comes out since I have every they've done already.

--------------------

yawn

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 17, 2004 23:32     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2/5's Metal Church?? Why bother using the name? Just form a new group with a new name! Allman Bros.? They're all dead, right? Lynard Skinyard? GO AWAY! Nelson?!?! Who are those dweebs and what have you done with the 'real' Nelsons?!!?

Is the new Maiden really that bad? If I find it used should I buy the damn thing?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 18, 2004 00:28     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Terrible record. But like i said, one decent song,
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 18, 2004 10:47     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Is the new Maiden really that bad? If I find it used should I buy the damn thing?

Just buy it, that way you can post that as being the worst album you ever purchased.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 18, 2004 14:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
2/5's Metal Church?? Why bother using the name? Just form a new group with a new name! Allman Bros.? They're all dead, right? Lynard Skinyard? GO AWAY! Nelson?!?! Who are those dweebs and what have you done with the 'real' Nelsons?!!?

It's obvious Kurdt knows he can make more money with the name METAL CHURCH instead of VANDERHOOF... they migh also have contractual obligations to fulfill, but I totally agree with what you're saying.

If you have all the Maiden releases ya might as well get Dance Of Death, and you can play it when you play Virtual X, The X Factor, & No Prayer For The Dying... which I play about every 3 years, because I wonder why I haven't played the cds in such a long time; but, as soon as they begin, I remember why they are collecting dust on the shelf.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan