my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod polyphonic ringtones?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod polyphonic ringtones?
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted May 12, 2004 02:31     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know this has likely been covered already, but I turn up nothing in searching the posts. I haven't been around since I changed jobs and no longer have 8+ hours a day to roam the internet.

Has anyone created any Voivod poly-ringtones or know where I can get some.

|  IP: Logged
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted May 12, 2004 03:09     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello nothingface,

on my mobile rings X-Ray Mirror. The beginning of that song is the unbeatable ring tone.

I used the MIDI file I found for long time on yuri's side: http://voivod.net/download/midi/index.php

The Nanoman MIDI file is my wake up melody. "Tak tak tak tak -tsch, taktak, tschtsch, tak tak tak tak -tsch, taktak ..."

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 12, 2004 03:41     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A nothingface sighting! Good to see you man. How's Speed?

Oh, I have no answer to your original quesion. Just wanted to say "Hey".

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 12, 2004 04:39     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I used to have 'experiment' as a monophonic ringtone. Had to program it in myself though. Then I lost the damn piece of shit phone. Now the one I got records external sound anyway. But I just have it on vibrate cause I'm too deaf to hear anything.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 12, 2004 09:02     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I'm too deaf to hear anything.[/QB]

Oh?? Howcome?!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted May 14, 2004 00:23     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Years upon Years of METAL!

I'm getting deaf, even at the tender age of 18.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 14, 2004 10:53     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ne0rC:
I'm getting deaf, even at the tender age of 18.

Deaf at 18!?!? I must be doing alright then, whew...I'll be, let's see, um, er...35 this summer and I can hear pretty good. Years Upon Years of Metal!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 14, 2004 21:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
39 in July and after many many years of extemely loud music and playing my guitar through my amp and into headphones (so noone but me hears how crappy I am)I can still hear everything... I think...

did you say something?

--------------------

yawn

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted May 15, 2004 00:58     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I can play everything loudest, except when I go to pop my ears, usually a BIG pop in the right. Not a good sign. Right Ear is a little more FUBAR than the other, damn Dream Theater concert, was standing right next to the wall of subs.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 15, 2004 06:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's what I miss about not living in Baltimore and not going to HAMMERJACKS everyweek for a live concert... the 2 days of your ears ringing from the music being so loud. The longer it took to get my hearing completley back the better the concert was

I miss the good ole daze.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan