my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 'your move'

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 'your move'
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 04, 2004 20:49     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

anybody want to have a go? the board above is numbered and lettered, to show the representation of each square mapped out.

i will go first... anyone?

WHITE: C2 - C4

|  IP: Logged
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 05, 2004 00:13     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Unfortunately this would call for me to remember where the pieces are and with that I can't help you.

Ha!...I remember one time I was chatting with someone on MSN and there was nothing to talk about so I had this idea that after I submitted "NOW" that on the count of three we would both AT THE SAME TIME type a R, P or S. Needless to say his R came just a split second after my S. Oh well...it was funny.

I still say it could have worked, dammit!

Speaking of games I just got done playing Zuma WAY too long. I keep getting hooked on these little hour long trial games (only they let you play for longer if you don't turn it off) See my problem? For HOURS I was playing cause I didn't want to turn it off.

I was told that I could find the same puzzle type games unlimited elsewhere but now I'm too tired to check. I should get some games. I had Alice but before I played it I let someone "borrow" it...and the last sanctuary but I think I needed a book cause I could NOT get back out of the house. I like colorful shit I don't have to think about so free games are cool...some of them, anyway. People around here are always playing Diablo but it just doesn't look very interesting to play to me, unless I'm just watching someone else play it. I used to watch someone play Tenchu or however you spell it on playstation for hours while I was high and I kept thinking I was watching a movie but I couldn't imagine having to go through ALL THAT SHIT AGAIN hanging out on rooftops and being sneaky and shit if the dude I was supposed to assassin kicked my ass. I just couldn't do that shit. That takes patience and stuff so I'll just keep looking like a lunatic frantically trying to pop little bubbles and shit.

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan